• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninten65 said:
tbh twilight stiomps.too much hax and superman is weak to magic,i dont see him doing much
She doesn't use her hax in character.

"Weak to magic" False, he has tanked magic based attacks before. He just has no more special resistences to it then a normal person does.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
We don't know exactly how much that forms increase her AP, while Supes actually has feats on that level.
We know that Rainbow power is > Full Power Tirek, who in turn is x8 normal Alicorn levels. This numners goes even higher since Twilight has human Twilight's version of the EoH as well, plus her x4 alicorn magic. Though I seriously doubt it is much of a game changer.

Supes also resists Reality Warping, Energy Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sub-Atomic Matter Manipulation and Time Manipulation, which counters a good chunk of her hax, so, he should be able to just beat her do death.

Do you know who was doing it? Because the EoH negate Reality Warping. Don't think Supes has resistance to power nullification.

Well, the page says it is to return stolen power, not take away power. Yeah, I also don't agree with that, but I didn't wrote the page ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I'm going with Twilight. Both have resistances but said hax still gives her a versatility advantage.

Also, I personally have to call 600 Kilofoe Superman into question for multiple reasons

1) There were two methods. One was roughly 1 Kilofoe (Which is far more consistent with the other feats I've been shown), and nobody in that calc section said anything more than pretty much just "Okay, accept", except one guy who argued the feats legitimacy, and that argument went down.

2) Nobody specified what they accepted, and frankly 1 Kilofoe is more sensible since Flash is consistently portrayed as physically weaker than Superman, not having a feat like 100x better than Superman's

Few other things, but those are the main ones.

I'm siding with Twilight via petrification and greater versatility, though this is a close one. Superman can win via his resistances and heat vision, but I don't think he'll win the majority.

Twilight 6/10

I'd just like to point out that back when this was fair before the recent upgrade Superman won. It wasn't composite Twilight though but it was still funny to see her name next to the likes of Thor and Silver Surfer on his wins.

600 kilofoe is still the official rating. you can't ignore it just because you don't agree with it.

The Wright Way said:
600 kilofoe is still the official rating. you can't ignore it just because you don't agree with it.
It isn't the official rating since while everyone cites it, there wasn't REALLY any discussion about it.

Lightbuster30 said:
How powerful reality warping?
From a guy who is high 2A. He also resists him pretty consistently

Anyway. I disagree with Bruce's reasoning concerning why the high end of the calc shouldn't be accepted. All it means is Superman is at least that strong, likely stronger. Saying we should use the low end because the Flash is weaker than Supes makes 0 sense to me.

The power nullifcation on her page was return I g Stolen magical power, something that doesn't apply to Clark. Unless I'm not understanding that right. If so feel free to correct me.

Superman is a better fighter, has resisted people with greater power, faced magical threats equal to or greater than Twilight., has better range with his heat vision, and is more than willing to use superior strength to quickly subdue a threat.

Twilight has versatility and the option to bfr, and I'll even grant power nullification for now, but I don't think she will go for that as soon as Superman will go for hitting something really really hard.

I'm voting superman for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back