• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Donnerverse) speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying the speed of both Donner Canon and Original Canon should be the same since the the around the world feat still happens on Donner's version?

Yeah. It happened in both endings and SR gives him a supporting speed statement.

So everyone fine with just joing the speed keys into one?

This seems fine, yes. Do any other characters scale from him?

Only Zod and Nuclear Man of the Donnerverse, not really many other Donnerverse profiles to apply to.

Nah. This only effects SR Superman who didn't fight anyone remotely at his level in the movie. It wouldn't scale to CW Superman/Supergirl either since he rather casually overpowered them afaik.

Yeah. Though it's the Superman Returns version (So Superman I, II, and Sr) rather than the original quadrilogy one. There's like three WoG statements about him being the same character but older.

But anyways his only combat feat so far I think is casually overpowering and nearly killing CW Superman. So there's no issues... yet at least.

KLOL506 said:
Wait, Donnerverse Superman is in CW?
Yes, he appeared during the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover.

That reminds me, shouldn't the profile have a pic of him wearing the Kingdom Come suit he used on the crossover?

Yeah he probably should. I'll apply the speed change now though.

Doesn't he upscale from FTL Supergirl tho? Oh wait she's not FTL, why tho she also leaped around the earth like Barry?

Is CW Supergirl FTL? I thought she only scaled to sub-rel.

Anyways she tagged A.M.A.Z.O. with Barry's speed so there's that and there is a statement of her powers getting better the more she uses them (this is for all aliens). So I'll add the feat to my Supergirl upgrade thread tomorrow, she'll probably be relativistic + so keep that in mind for Donner Supes.

But... Donner Superman is Rel+ even without the feat from Superman I. He doesn't need to be upscaled from anyone.

Supergirl's rel + is really close to the Speed of light tho.

Edit: nevermind he's FTL by now. Supergirl being FTL via scaling to him would make sense I suppose due to her powers getting better but didn't see Crisis yet so if it was also a blitz then nevermind.

Okay. Thanks. To the profiles scaled from him as well? And if so, is it fine if I close this thread?

As of now there isn't a consciences on if CW Superman/Supergirl scales to SR Superman. There's another thread right now covering it.

So with that considered this can just be covered there, so it should be fine to close. Which I'll do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back