• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
Regarding this: would that feat fall under only travel/flight speed, or would it also scale to all his other speeds?

I'm asking because all that's there on his profile is a calc with absolutely no further justifications. Man, is it outdated

I'm already considering on revising Donnerverse Superman's page soon. But anyways onto the question, considering that Superman is flying around the earth in perfect circles repeatedly, this isn't only flight speed otherwise he'd only be flying in a straight line which would mean that he wouldn't be able to fly around the earth properly if that were the case.

Last edited:
Because he's capable of understanding when he needs to stop and then moves time back to where he needs it.

Which is why I said it can be debatable. But I think with his more casual speed being near-light along with he planet rotation feat implies FTL speed. Or at least FTL when going 100%.

If it's just flight speed I think the elevator feat is a better FTL travel one.

I dont think the DonnerCut is non-canon, but I thought the Paris scene was in the base movie anyways.
Cause I was thinking because in the original cut that was how the kryptonians escaped from the phantom zone's prison and in the donner cut it was from a missile which busted them out

Because he's capable of understanding when he needs to stop and then moves time back to where he needs it.

Which is why I said it can be debatable. But I think with his more casual speed being near-light along with he planet rotation feat implies FTL speed. Or at least FTL when going 100%.

If it's just flight speed I think the elevator feat is a better FTL travel one.
And also, in the Superman 2 Movie Magazine, this also backs up Superman being FTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back