• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And you don't have any evidence yourself.

Metal things tend to make metal noises when hitting things they can't break. That's my proof.

Superman's body is virtually indestructible. Hence, Superman could withstand the extreme heat of an oil rig conflagratio, the extreme cold of the Arctic, exposure to the vacuum of outer space, falls from great heights, and a high-speed collision with a mountaintop. High caliber bullets bounce off of him, and artillery, including anti-tank depleted uranium rounds and Maverick missiles, have no effect. Plasma bolts from Kryptonian weapons, however, can bypass his durability and harm him, as can the tendrils of Service Robots. Superman has withstood powerful attacks from Doomsday and other Kryptonians, and was able to withstand the full force of a World Engine's gravity beam. However, a nuclear bomb was able to weaken him to near-death (albeit he had not fully recovered from Kryptonite) before he was able to fully recover once exposed to the sun. Later, Superman was able to endure Cyborg's plasma cannon with no effect, and was unaffected by a headbutt from Wonder Woma, strong enough to generate a shockwave. He was able to withstand the blast from separating three Mother Boxes, however, it was painful enough that Superman joked he wished he was still dead. The only substance capable of negating Superman's invulnerability is Kryptonite, which Batma used during their duel in Gotham. Superman's body also maintained its invulnerability after his death, as the lack of cellular decay allowed the Justice League to resurrect him.

Here is your definition of Invulnerability.

Why yes, those are durability feats. Come back when you have proof of invulnerability.

The Wright Way said:
And you don't have any evidence yourself.
Metal things tend to make metal noises when hitting things they can't break. That's my proof.
And Batman's earlier punches didn't made any metal noise....

And you don't have any evidence yourself.Metal things tend to make metal noises when hitting things they can't break. That's my proof.
And Batman's earlier punches didn't made any metal noise....

Because he was hurting him thanks to kryptonite.

The Wright Way said:
Clark walking through fire
Explain to me why Superman's chest hair didn't get burned away from the fire? You are telling me that's not invulnerability.
Because it's a regular fire on a Mountain Level character. A building level character could do that.
Because apparently chest hair have mountain level durability....The chest hair of a 7-A isn't getting affected by something a building level character could shrug off
So Thor is now human level because his hair was cut off by an old man....? K.

The Wright Way said:
@John No. Because outliers exist.
That wasn't an outlier, it was Thor legitly getting a hair cut by an old man, meanwhile Superman was standing in a fire without his hair getting burned off. If Superman didn't have invulnerability, he would have been bald by now. Not to mention characters with Thor's level durability got hurt by bullets, the same bullets that would bounce off Superman's chest.

Calaca Vs said:
Thor's still stronger so Sups invulnerability is worthless.
Isn't Superman's heat vision the speed of light? So couldn't Superman just simply put a hole through Thor's head before he can even react?

That wasn't an outlier, it was Thor legitly getting a hair cut by an old man, meanwhile Superman was standing in a fire without his hair getting burned off. If Superman didn't have invulnerability, he would have been bald by now. Not to mention characters with Thor's level durability got hurt by bullets, the same bullets that would bounce off Superman's chest.

Characters getting killed off have counted as outliers before dude. Bullets and hair cuts are still outliers. (Also bullets have literally never hurt anyone comparable to Thor but whatever)

The Wright Way said:
Characters getting killed off have counted as outliers before dude. Bullets and hair cuts are still outliers. (Also bullets have literally never hurt anyone comparable to Thor but whatever)
Hair cut isn't an outlier....what does a freaking hair has to do with someone's durability....? Thor's hair is not different from an ordinary human's hair.

Alien Stan Lee using an alien glorified shave machine cutting Thor's hair for the sake of a joke and a new design.

Calaca Vs said:
Alien Stan Lee using an alien glorified shave machine cutting Thor's hair for the sake of a joke and a new design.
Actor =/= author role.

Chuck Norris gets haircut by a ordinary barber, does that mean he is weaker than the barber giving him a haircut?

Actor =/= author role.

Chuck Norris gets haircut by a ordinary barber, does that mean he is weaker than the barber giving him a haircut?

The point

Your head.

It's a random dude played by Stan Lee for a gag, not a feat. That's his argument.

Here is the real definition of Invulnerability:

Invulnerability is the ability to be immune or highly resistant to one or more forms of physical damage or injury. Kryptonians possess this ability due to their exposure to the effects of a Yellow Su and on a planet with weaker gravity. They possess a dense molecular structure unlike humans, strengthened by a supercharged bio-electric aura. A natural by-product of this ability for Kryptonians is that they are even invulnerable after death, greatly slowing down decomposition. Aside from them, other Metahumans and Aliens possess varying degrees of this power.

JohnCenaNation said:

Invulnerability is the ability to be immune or highly resistant to one or more forms of physical damage or injury. Kryptonians possess this ability due to their exposure to the effects of a Yellow Su and on a planet with weaker gravity. They possess a dense molecular structure unlike humans, strengthened by a supercharged bio-electric aura. A natural by-product of this ability for Kryptonians is that they are even invulnerable after death, greatly slowing down decomposition. Aside from them, other Metahumans and Aliens possess varying degrees of this power.
That's on the DC Wiki. Not here.

That's the crappiest means of debating I've ever seen. Other than that universal Saitama I suppose.

Anyways, invulnerability is relative, and in this battle, Supes is not invulnerable against Thor.

That's 9-2 already. Enough to be considered for 24 hrs closing period, if not an outright win.

The Wright Way said:
JohnCenaNation said:

That's on the DC Wiki. Not here.
The bio-electric aura was shown many times when DCEU Superman was getting shot by calibur rounds where they all bounce off from him apart a spark was made, that invulnerability. What's the difference between the two Wikis since they are both Wikis???

You've been reported to the rule violations board FYI. Welp, good night. I'd quit trolling if I were you. You're not gonna stick around long otherwise.

The Wright Way said:
You've been reported to the rule violations board FYI. Welp, good night. I'd quit trolling if I were you. You're not gonna stick around long otherwise.
You shouldn't be feeding him as well, no offense intended

The Wright Way said:
Same with you for making false accusation.

Back