• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And Superman has invulnerability, Thor won't be able to hurt him. ._.

Invulnerability doesn't mean anything against someone with higher AP.

And Superman has invulnerability, Thor won't be able to hurt him. ._.

Invulnerability doesn't mean anything against someone with higher AP.

Invulnerability does help against people with slightly higher AP like Thor

But Supes doesn't have it anyway so meh

Calaca Vs said:
This Superman doesn't. Look the profile.
Looks like someone forgot to add it in his profile, cause I saw the movie and Superman has invulverability, in fact being a Kryptonian, having invulverability is one of the main abilities.

Doesn't mean they're equal in AP. A 7-A can APstomp another 7-A.

Code:
7-A Thor is stronger.
Superman has no invulnerability listed on his profile.

Thor is a much versatile fighter.

Speed is equalized.

Thor wins.

Thor can literally take those punches with his balls and he won't be worst for wear.
Thor almost died to a neutron star exposure....

That's so much stronger than 7-A it's not even funny. A dying neutron star is High 6-B.

The Wright Way said:
Explain me this:
Tenor
Getting punched by a 9-A tends to not hurt a 7-A character.
In the video when Batman was punching Superman, you can hear the metal noise when the punch made contract to Superman's face, and it's not coming from Batman's Batsuit.

Explain me this:
Tenor
Getting punched by a 9-A tends to not hurt a 7-A character.
In the video when Batman was punching Superman, you can hear the metal noise when the punch made contract to Superman's face, and it's not coming from Batman's Batsuit.

Doesn't change my point. Also, citation needed.

I've seen the fight. 9-A not hurting 7-A doesn't make 7-A invulnerable. It just demonstrates the tier difference.

The Wright Way said:
I've seen the fight. 9-A not hurting 7-A doesn't make 7-A invulnerable. It just demonstrates the tier difference.
Did you even hear the metal noise being implicted on Superman's face when Batman was punching him? From the noise of someone getting their face clobbered to someone making metal noise in their face. If that isn't invulnerability, I don't know what is. Even if Batman's punch couldn't hurt Superman, it would make no reason for Superman's face to sudden create metal noise since his face is completely organic.

Did you even hear the metal noise being implicted on Superman's face when Batman was punching him? From the noise of someone getting their face clobbered to someone making metal noise in their face. If that isn't invulnerability, I don't know what is. Even if Batman's punch couldn't hurt Superman, it would make no reason for Superman's face to sudden create metal noise since his face is completely organic.

You're just explaining why the noise came from Batman's suit. Again, 9-A not hurting 7-A doesn't mean invulnerability. It means 9-A can't hurt 7-A which is common freaking sense.

The metal noise? You mean his metal suit hitting something with 7-A dura? How does the noise mean invulnerability?

Calaca Vs said:
Cell should have Invulnerability if he ignored Mr. Satan mighty punches.
Clark walking through fire
Explain to me why Superman's chest hair didn't get burned away from the fire? You are telling me that's not invulnerability.

Explain to me why Superman's chest hair didn't get burned away from the fire? You are telling me that's not invulnerability.

Because it's a regular fire on a Mountain Level character. A building level character could do that.

The Wright Way said:
You're just explaining why the noise came from Batman's suit. Again, 9-A not hurting 7-A doesn't mean invulnerability. It means 9-A can't hurt 7-A which is common freaking sense.

The Wright Way said:
Because it's a regular fire on a Mountain Level character. A building level character could do that.
Because apparently chest hair have mountain level durability....

The Wright Way said:
Tell me if you have evidence that it isn't and come back when you can talk to me civilly.
Superman's body is virtually indestructible. Hence, Superman could withstand the extreme heat of an oil rig conflagratio, the extreme cold of the Arctic, exposure to the vacuum of outer space, falls from great heights, and a high-speed collision with a mountaintop. High caliber bullets bounce off of him, and artillery, including anti-tank depleted uranium rounds and Maverick missiles, have no effect. Plasma bolts from Kryptonian weapons, however, can bypass his durability and harm him, as can the tendrils of Service Robots. Superman has withstood powerful attacks from Doomsday and other Kryptonians, and was able to withstand the full force of a World Engine's gravity beam. However, a nuclear bomb was able to weaken him to near-death (albeit he had not fully recovered from Kryptonite) before he was able to fully recover once exposed to the sun. Later, Superman was able to endure Cyborg's plasma cannon with no effect, and was unaffected by a headbutt from Wonder Woma, strong enough to generate a shockwave. He was able to withstand the blast from separating three Mother Boxes, however, it was painful enough that Superman joked he wished he was still dead. The only substance capable of negating Superman's invulnerability is Kryptonite, which Batma used during their duel in Gotham. Superman's body also maintained its invulnerability after his death, as the lack of cellular decay allowed the Justice League to resurrect him.

Here is your definition of Invulnerability.

Because apparently chest hair have mountain level durability....

The chest hair of a 7-A isn't getting affected by something a building level character could shrug off

Back