• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Superman and Goku team up to run a Gauntlet.

3 weeks of training, preparation, and recovery prior to each fight.

Post Crisis Superman and Base Chou Goku with basic Saiyan transformations.

Speed Equalized.

Fights take place on an abandoned Namek.

Round 1: World War Hulk and Post Crisis Doomsday.

Round 2: Captain Universe Spider-man and Marvel Comics Thor.

Round 3: Bruce Banner and Post Crisis Batman (with 4-B equipment)

Final Round: Darkseid and Thanos (4-B Avatar Darkseid and Base Comics Thanos)

Main-qimg-071ec918183a6f4c4a98e3541d55abbb

Following.

Anyway, Goku has to go against the stronger and less haxed one while Superman has to go at the haxxiest because he resists more of the hax.

Basically in r1 Goku has to go at Hulk while Supes at Doomsday.

In r2 Supes has to go against Spidey and Goku vs Thor. Which they won in their profiles ƒæǃæÇ

no clue for 3 tho. The 4th is really tough.

Zenkais are inconsistent af tbh. In the ToP he got hundreds of these but I don't recall him getting Zenkais say, in the Android, Buu or Black arcs.

Also note how Goku will just lol adapt and analytical prediction any haxes that Thanos and Darkseid can use. He soloes all rounds.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Wouldn't he know how to deal with Darkseid since Superman would have told him about what he can do?
This also applies to Doomsday amd Batman if Superman actually bothers to inform Goku, you know?

To be fair, that could backfire.

"Doomsday gets stronger the more you hit him."

"Awesome! I wanna fight that guy!"

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Well Black vs Prime 1,000,000 didn't last long.
Meh I tried. I was just looking for an DC villain but none fits and either they get stomped or stomp Black lol. I really wanted to try Darkseid tbh.

The Wright Way said:
To be fair, that could backfire.

"Doomsday gets stronger the more you hit him."

"Awesome! I wanna fight that guy!"
OK, I know it's a meme that Goku wants to fight difficult opponents, but im pretty sure when he hears what Doomsday has done and is Capable of, he's gonna start thinking of Zamasu and Super Buu as comparisons and want to get rid of him quick.

Don't they have the AP lead for every match? If not, Supes' Dura Neg covers it anyways. I think as long as they aren't holding back, they should clear first 3 easy, but I don't think they take r4 due to Thanos and Darksied's Hax and better AP then other rounds. .

I forgot Supes scales to Flash's 1.08 KiloFoe IMP calc. Does this change anything? Also, if Thor has Godblast that could tip the scales in his and Spidey's favor.

Round 1 is basically just Doomsday keeping the fight till Hulk amps till he crosses a tier, or Superman BFRs Hulk first and then both tag team Doomsday.

Round 2 is technically great since Spider-Man transmutes Goku, and reasonably speaking I think Thor + Spider-Man can take out Superman

Round 3 is Banner getting nuked by Superman by 50 things, but Batman basically soloes both.

Round 4 is no.

Not really, in character he only uses it on his webs though, so.

But then again, given he's trying to win...

Well, trying to win goes for literally all vs threads. That doesn't magically mean he's going to do something that's out of character for him to do.

Not exactly Out of Character tbh, moreso most threats he fights as Captain Universe aren't exactly comparable to him, so he finds no reason to use it.

The concept arises whether or not Spider-Man will resort to it, which is somewhat iffy of a question, so...

Omegas03 said:
Zenkais are inconsistent af tbh. In the ToP he got hundreds of these but I don't recall him getting Zenkais say, in the Android, Buu or Black arcs.
Goku was straight up dead in the Buu arc. He couldn't Zenkai because he legit didn't have a mortal body. He had a body, just not a mortal one.

In the Android Saga he was straight up dying of a heart virus for most of it so there's no physical damage to zenkai from. In the Cell Saga he never got near-death and in the Goku Black Arc, at least for the anime, he did get boosts from zenkai and significantly so.

I don't really see the inconsistencies here :L

Back