• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superhero Duo vs Superhero Team (Armored Hero & Epic Man vs The Insiders) (GRACE)

My middle school parody series vs the series it was parodying

Armored Hero & Epic Man vs The Insiders (Team)

Ground Rules:
  • Everyone is 9-B
  • Speed is Equal
  • The Philosopher's Stone is Restricted
  • Both sides have prior knowledge
  • The Insiders have 2 days of prep time
  • Fight takes place in Yorksvile/Valor City
  • Both teams start 100m away
Cory & Ross are 48.9 KJ and have Unknown LS
All 3 Insiders are 18.7 KJ and have Class 5 LS

Armored Hero & Epic Man have a 2.6x AP advantage
The Insiders have a LS advantage to an unknown degree

Who Wins?

Armored Hero & Epic Man: 0 ()
The Insiders: 3 (Volt12121, ThePrimalHunter, LeoEpicGamer8910)
Comic Insiders One-Shot both teams: 0 ()

Last edited:
I'll start this thread by saying what each side would start with

Armored Hero & Epic Man would try to use their beam attacks to take the Insiders out from a distance, and would likely resort to flying if the opposing team got close

Red Hood would try to use his bow to take them out while progressing towards them. If he manages to get up close, he will use his swords and cqc skill
Rockstar will attempt to close the distance with either flight or superspeed and use his claws
Green Hawk will try to shoot at the duo with his gun and keep his distance

Does armored hero and epic man work well together? If not i could see the insiders using not only the prior knowledge but also the preparation time to plan out and eventually overwhelm them with better team work and having the advantage of a 3 vs 2 could also defo help.

I do however not have great knowledge of roblox verse so feel free to bash the hell out of me if i'm wrong lol

Does armored hero and epic man work well together?
They can quardinate strategies to take out opponents like Dark Soul who can teleport, but they have only really worked together twice, while the Insiders have been together for a lot longer than them and have more experience in working together and taking down opponents
I do however not have great knowledge of roblox verse so feel free to bash the hell out of me if i'm wrong lol
For your own sanity keep it that way and don't watch the videos. Middle School me wasn't exactly Steven Spielberg

Then yeah, i can see the insiders using the resources (prior knowledge, prep time) given to them in a better manner than two guys who rarely worked together

Also thanks for the advice lol

Back