• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genius Superhero vs Genius Superhero with a Rock

I might as well start off my own thread by stating the advantages and disadvantages for each opponent.

Armored Hero's Advantages:
  • Has ranged attacks while Rockstar doesn't, allowing him to keep Rockstar at a distance
  • Abilities such as Radiation Manipulation and Cory's Parkour Skills are going to be extremly difficult to get past
  • Has held his own against opponents who are better at Hand-to-Hand combat than Logan
  • Cory's Super Hearing negs Logan's Stealth Mastery
  • If Cory can manage to knock the Philosopher's Stone out of Rockstar's hands, or even better, steal it, Rockstar is ****** as he immediatly becomes a 9-B again without the stone, allowing Cory to one-shot him
  • Rockstar's swords and claws won't be able to do anything to Armored Hero, due to them being 9-B weapons and Cory having 9-A Durability
  • Rockstar doesn't know how to fully control the Philosopher's Stone yet, giving Armored Hero a slight edge
Rockstar's Advantages:
  • He has a 1.4x AP and Durability Advantage over Armored Hero
  • He has a LS Advantage to an unknown degree over Armored Hero
  • Is a better CQC fighter than Cory (Although Cory is no stranger to fighting people more skilled than him and still being able to hold his own against them)
  • Statistics Amplification & Power Nullification will be extremly dangerous for Cory
  • Makes better use of Prep Time than Cory, and is arguably smarter than Cory is
  • Higher Stamina and Better Regeneration will let Rockstar fight far longer and make it far more difficult for Armored Hero to kill Logan
  • Rockstar's Social Influencing could be used against Armored Hero, seeing as how Cory often loves to talk to his opponent mid-battle, which could give Logan the oppertunity to get an edge over the former
Hopefully this helps in the debate some

Last edited:
I would actually give this to Armored Hero / Cory just for the sake of the Stone is the only thing making a difference in this fight to stop Cory from getting the big upper hand. If he took it seriously I'd say he'd win Mid-High Diff, especially with ranged attacks helping.

Power Nullification and Stats Amplification is strong and all but the stone is argueably the reason why he got a shot. He got a good defense ability but if he can't attack strong enough to hurt Cory, then I'd give it to Cory. Though I could give it to Rockstar if Cory gets too cocky.

If Cory takes it seriously, then he wins.
Otherwise, I'd give it to Rockstar.

Eitherway it's High Diff.
Tough desicions but I'd give the slight edge to Cory/Armored Hero

I would actually give this to Armored Hero / Cory just for the sake of the Stone is the only thing making a difference in this fight to stop Cory from getting the big upper hand. If he took it seriously I'd say he'd win Mid-High Diff, especially with ranged attacks helping.

Power Nullification and Stats Amplification is strong and all but the stone is argueably the reason why he got a shot. He got a good defense ability but if he can't attack strong enough to hurt Cory, then I'd give it to Cory. Though I could give it to Rockstar if Cory gets too cocky.

If Cory takes it seriously, then he wins.
Otherwise, I'd give it to Rockstar.

Eitherway it's High Diff.
Tough desicions but I'd give the slight edge to Cory/Armored Hero
Vote Counted

Gonna try to make a response here since this battle seems pretty interesting, even if I'm not too familiar with the combatants. I don't see a lot of detail about their powers on Rockstar's pages, but seeing as you describe him as being relatively short range, it seems like Armored Hero's range here is a large advantage, especially since he knows that he has to keep him out. Armored might be a bit smarter due to being old enough to drink and it seems like he has more wincons (knocking the stone out of his hand).

I vote Armored Hero high-diff.

Gonna try to make a response here since this battle seems pretty interesting, even if I'm not too familiar with the combatants. I don't see a lot of detail about their powers on Rockstar's pages, but seeing as you describe him as being relatively short range, it seems like Armored Hero's range here is a large advantage, especially since he knows that he has to keep him out. Armored might be a bit smarter due to being old enough to drink and it seems like he has more wincons (knocking the stone out of his hand).

I vote Armored Hero high-diff.
Vote counted

Back