• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martian Manhunter's dad held the earth together, Reign was gonna destroy the earth IIRC, Rama Khan caused the Mount Vesuvius eruption, Superman moved continental plates off-screen, Supergirl is established as being way superior to small city level characters, you gotta start somewhere with higher tier feats, especially if you have a character that grows stronger over time.

Hellbeast1 said:
@Green it depends on the context

If she means wipe it out over time it's possible for her to be 6-B (Also what version of Supes is KC, that could help us scale if he's just Returns Supes/Superman IV)
The implication is that he's the future version of SR Superman. So he would have feats from Superman I, II, and SR.

Dunno if Smallville Superman is canon to the original character though, since it goes against the Season 11 comics. But who knows maybe I missed a statement. The bigger point is that he's likely not going to be High 4-C anymore.

Plus the SR feat itself needs to get calced. It relies on a lot of unknown variables at the moment.

Well we can't have CW being stronger than All Might, now can we?

But seriously, like no CW feat has been effortless. Especially Flash feats, in which due to the feats being kinetic energy, they've had to break their previous limits and run even faster. No real feat has been shown for them to be Tier 6.

I've been talking with Arthurcurry and apparently there is a lot of evidence for tier 5 or tier 4 due to tie-in comics. She is also scaled to star level on the OBD due to lasering her way out of a black hole so Matt's statement of nothing even close to tier 6 in the CW is wrong. Also only Supergirl top tiers in season 4 and onwards would scale to this, I dropped the argument on this scaling to Wally.

OBD having a character at a tier does not mean we have them at said tier. Different sites have different standards of evidence used to justify a character's rating.

As for the feats what are they?

I absolutely agree with you and they are quite lax, my point was however that Matt said nothing goes above tier 6 in CW, even if this feat is an outlier, the calc behind it should still be right.

Didn't KC/SR Superman nearly strangle CW Superman to death with one hand before they broke the mind control?

In Crossovers characters are usually rescaled to fit more with the power levels of each other's settings. If SR Superman is otherwise portrayed as far above the CW Superman and Supergirl, I do not think that they should scale.

@Ant I haven't seen Crisis yet, chances are if there are no statements of Barry getting faster within season 5 then it could be that KC downscales from him via Supergirl since the difference in speed is negligible because Barry's calc's low-end < SR Superman < calc's high end.

The only difference is if he was walking or not and I didn't get there yet but whatever. Also he'll probably have gotten faster in the beginning of season 6 so Supes still (down)scales.

Regardless a speed difference of 1.5 max is not worth arguing about. What is worth arguing about is tier 6 Supergirl based on aliens's powers getting stronger the more they use them. Any opinion on that Qawsed?

I'll do a calc of the island lift and rewatch the fight. But as of now I would beniffy on agreeing with a Tier 6 upgrade. I do however think it is a good idea to start breaking SG's page into different keys.

Qawsedf234 said:
Didn't KC/SR Superman nearly strangle CW Superman to death with one hand before they broke the mind control?
After the fight they had where KC was bloodlusted and Hoechlin was actively trying not to hurt him?

Greenshifter said:
@Ant I haven't seen Crisis yet, chances are if there are no statements of Barry getting faster within season 5 then it could be that KC downscales from him via Supergirl since the difference in speed is negligible because Barry's calc's low-end < SR Superman < calc's high end.
I thought that the issue was if CW characters should be upgraded by scaling from Donnerverse Superman.

Well yeah but I was saying that the roles could be reversed, since Supergirl will get a season 4 and beyond key if this goes through. In which she might be FTL as well for scaling to Barry, now Donnerverse Superman would still have the speed advantage most likely but at the very least it would be consistent.

Again, we shouldn't scale from Crossovers between different continuities with different power levels. We even have rules against it.

Hellbeast1 said:
@Qaw I'd also suggest calcing his San Adreas Fault feat
The bombs themselves were stated to be 500 megatons a piece. Dunno how sealing the fault scales though.

Hellbeast1 said:
After the fight they had where KC was bloodlusted and Hoechlin was actively trying not to hurt him?
Even if you don't want to fight, being overpowered and nearly strangled to death when your oppoent is using a single hand despite struggling shows a rather large strength gap.

@Ant I am aware, regardless I want to see how far Supergirl would get with her own feats first and then we can see whether they have comparable power and speed levels or not.

Yeah rewatching the fight they were a lot closer than I remembered, even if SR Superman was the dominate person in the match. Doesn't suggest much of a tier gap. Not a perfect calc since I'll have to find a way to get a proper width but just a spit ball

• According to frame by frame the island starts moving at 0:48:19 and Superman gets to orbit at 2:58:39. 2:58:39 - 0:48:19 = 2 minutes 10 seconds and 20 centiseconds. Using the K├írm├ín line as a basis (which is 100 kilometers) that means he moved the island at about 768 m/s or mach 2.23
  • According to this site , the helicopter Lex was flying is 3.291 meters tall. 3.291 * (487/19) = 84.35 meters tall
  • With this image. Length is 1,039.299 meters and height is 434.5 meters.
  • Volume (using a half ellipsoid) = 491,472,721.1067 cubic meters
  • Just using quartz as a sub in for the crystals. 2620 kg/m^3 * 491,472,721.1067 = 1,287,658,529,299.554ÔǼ kg (Class T)
Now for KE, which is .5MV^2

• KE = .5 * 1,287,658,529,299.554ÔǼ * 768^2
  • KE = .5 * 1,287,658,529,299.554 * 589,824ÔǼ
  • KE = 2.23983E+23 joules (6-B+)
Which is,,,, huh. Oddly enough isn't that different from the current profile.

Seems like there is a possibility for Tier 6 Supergirl and Superman (Arrowverse). Though honestly, it was pretty clear during the fight than Brandon Routh Superman was the superior one.

Well what the op is arguing is that CW Supergirl and Superman get stronger as they use more of their powers. As such they should get more keys and a higher tier. SR Superman isn't meant as the solid evidence for 6-B or Low 6-B, but as supporting evidence that they're of that level.

Probably compile feats and what seasons they happen and go from there

Okay.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

What about Rhama Khan causing the Vesuvius Eruption and other stuff (can't remember precisly but i think he said he cause the Yellow River to flood the country) ?

ArkhamDC06 said:
What about Rhama Khan causing the Vesuvius Eruption and other stuff (can't remember precisly but i think he said he cause the Yellow River to flood the country) ?
Well the eruption of Mount Vesuvius released 100,000 times the thermal energy that the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs did combined which would be 35 kiltons of TNT multiplied by 100,000 or 3.5 gigatons of TNT which is High 7-A Large Mountain level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back