• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supergirl (CW) Upgrade

>Calls it city sized

>Questions why the gravitational pull of a tiny ass object wouldn't rip up the planet's surface

Not a fan of this saying but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

@Arthur Curry while I think there's something to be said of how inconsistent Apokolips' size is there's no way it's omly city sized

At its smallest it could fit dozens of Metropolis on its surface with ease. Still if thats wrong, its wrong. Doesn't change the fact you need actual reasoning and evidence for Supergirl.

U still do not get what i meant but ok. Just downplay and all.

Woow because Black Hole didn't begin to suck so is not black hole. So in Apocalypse feat u just ignore bad cgi and special effects then here u just pay attention to cgi or special effects. I wanna throw up from your lvl of logic. Black Hole was beginning to suck anything so that why it never began. So this is logic of trash admins of all VSBW.

Like Kirby characters tons of universe lvl feats and implication

VSBW users: Nahhh statements do not count but only visible and spectacular showings.

Suck my ****

Where exactly did I miss your point? I accepted that Apokilips could be smaller than what it was estimated to be, in which case it would need to he revised, but that doesn't change the fact that black holes need evidence of it being a black hole, ya know just like light, lightning, vaporization, atomization etc etc.

Dude, are you daft? That isn't even an insult, that's a legitimate question on my part. If the supposed black hole (which you still haven't even provided a video for) doesn't suck things in (the most basic aspect of a black hole that even children are aware of) then it clearly isn't a black hole. The DCEU has a much more accurate black hole but we don't even accept that as one. Even Ben10 has a better case for Alien X making a black hole vs Galactic Gladiator and they don't even call it one (the most basic evidence to qualify).

Ignore bad CGI? No one cares about bad CGI, its about what properties of a black hope get shown, which Supergirl's apparently doesn't even show the bare minimum.

If you don't like the site or how it works, leave. I can never understand you masochists hating something so much but still coming back to it.

Back