• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Sonic (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic wins if he uses full power in the beginning.

But if the fight gets dragged on, STTGL wins due to evolving and surpassing Sonic as seen in Gurren Lagann where STTGL surpasses Anti-Spiral because he went easy on them.

But I have two questions, can Sonic breathe in space and touch or even hit something made of pure energy.

007Goldeneye said:
But if the fight gets dragged on, STTGL wins due to evolving and surpassing Sonic as seen in Gurren Lagann where STTGL surpasses Anti-Spiral because he went easy on them.

But I have two questions, can Sonic breathe in space and touch or even hit something made of pure energy.
Sonic can breathe in space i think but hitting things made out of pure energy then idk i suspect he can though it was never shown but i agree with this sonic if he is serious from the get-go can beat STTGL unless sonic does like the anti-spiral dragging the fight on so it depends whether sonic decides to kill STTGL first

TISSG7Redgrave said:
007Goldeneye said:

Sonic can breathe in space i think but hitting things made out of pure energy then idk i suspect he can though it was never shown but i agree with this sonic if he is serious from the get-go can beat STTGL unless sonic does like the anti-spiral dragging the fight on so it depends whether sonic decides to kill STTGL first
^Pretty much that, also I remember of pure energy beings being threatened/best friends(maybe) by sonic, so I think it's indicated he can, even then he's destroyed universes before, so I don't doubt it.

MafiaFox said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
007Goldeneye said:

^Pretty much that, also I remember of pure energy beings being threatened/best friends(maybe) by sonic, so I think it's indicated he can, even then he's destroyed universes before, so I don't doubt it.
Well since there isnt actually any proof of Sonic being able to hit intangible beings, I say this is inconclusive.

Also, STTGL/Simon has illusions/mind attacks, so I also need to know whether Sonic has any immunity against that.

In a short term fight (if Sonic can hit intangible beings and is immune against mind attacks/Illusions), Sonic wins.

In a long term fight STTGL wins and surpasses due to evolving.

Sonic is hight end 2-C, STTGL is Low 2-C... Sonic wins due having a higher tier and a small frame, STTGL losses, he won't be able to land a blow due Super Sonic's size.

yeah sonic is small so he cant even hit him and blah..blah..blah, and yet anti spiral doesn't have any problem fighting gurren lagann in form that he directly copied from STTGL...

I tired to see this nonsense that small enemy is STTGL weakness and yet last time we going to equalize the size an admin say this won't be added because of using fanfiction TTGL...

Archie Sonic Stomps.

2-C vs. Low 2-C

Multi-Universe AP vs. Universe+ AP

MFTL+ (ran across the multiverse twice in less than a day, Super Form should be far higher) vs. MFTL+(at least hundreds of quadrillions times)

Multi-Universe Durability (No sold Enerjak's attacks) vs. Universe+ Durability (Destroyed by Anti-Spiral's Giga Drill Breaker)

I think this thread should be closed.

also if these guys in can even tracking down their enemy and attack them despise of them hiding in other dimension then how the hell small enemy in the same universe can hiding from them? dont even care who going to stomps who in this match....

STTGL can probably just use Probability Manipulation to make sure all its attacks hit.

Probably just some people not understanding how STTGL can fight and stuff.

But seriously though, Archie Sonic stomps, please close thread.

Okay Archie Sonic wins if it uses full power straight away.

However, if the fight drags on, STTGL wins due to evolution just like how it did in the anime and surpassed Anti-Spiral.

This thread should be closed as it's a stomp or you will have to make Sonic fight equally with STTGL and let it evolve to it's level.

Bad match is bad.

Also, whoever necro'd, don't necro. Doing that repeatedly can lead to a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back