• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Waddle Doo throws a Friend Heart. His resistances to the powers Sonic wasn't going to use anyway helps too.

?

The friend heart won't work because the emeralds resist planetary mind hax thanks to Sonic Chronicles.

I am not saying that Sonic wins though

Theuser789 said:
The friend heart won't work because the emeralds resist planetary mind hax thanks to Sonic Chronicles.
If you check the description of the morality & empathic hax any user of Friend Hearts has you will see that the scale is multi-galactic.

I'm not arguing Sonic will win, but... Isn't the Friend Heart easy to dodge? Maybe it's just a common misconception that was spread on the wiki, but I keep hearing the Friend Heart is slow-moving. It's not as if Sonic would try and tank it, either.

Either way, I do agree this is a stomp. The 3 meter distance between them doesn't help.

@Cal Call this a hunch, but... Is this spite?

The Friend Hearts being easy to dodge makes no sense, they are projectiles thrown by the strength of the user, they are faster than what the user can run because that's how logic works. What were you guys expecting? Those things somehow moving slower than the overall speed of the characters? That's based on nothing but what others users said before, not even in CRTs, just other Vsthreads where even if concluded we may be completely wrong on everthing.

@Theuser789 If someone asks something and you give an affirmative of that, you may want to present evidence about it.

That's not even gameplay lol, it moves faster in gameplay, being faster than what characters run. Which in turn is slow due to obvious reasons.

How it moves on that video is even more or less how fast they run in gameplay.

Apparently literally any of it's abilities/attacks would insta-kill Sonic due to the AP gap so I don't think intellect is much of a factor unless the Doo's dumb to the point where it doesn't do anything.

Intelligence doesn't matter here. In character, Sonic doesn't use his teleportation to evade enemy attacks or strike from a distance. He insists on getting up close and personal in nearly all of his Super form fights, and because they're already close and his AP won't affect Waddle Doo, Waddle Doo oneshots.

This thread should be closed via being a stomp.

Back