• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We're on a debate, that's kinda what everybody within the history of any debate or versus thread in existence does.

And in between tiers was rejected on this site. So no, the possibility is out the window.

HOLD IT!

If in between tiers was rejected, then why is it commonly used? What is your proof?

No I'm not going to stop using the Ace Attorney pictures

HOLD IT!

That removes EVENTUALLY WILL BECOME, not tiers INBETWEEN the weakest and strongest of a varies tier! While it does ban it normally, it says NOTHING about characters who's tier is literally that their tier varies! If that rule was fully in place, the varies tier would be POINTLESS! And upon checking the versus thread rules, it seems that this rule HAS NOT BEEN ADDED FOR WHATEVER REASON!

TAKE THAT!

I honestly don't know how to explain it anymore clearly.

The tier varies between 4A to 2C depending on how strong the Emeralds are and they're either 4A or 2C.

Code:
"To" and "varies" are so exactly the same difference is completely irrelevant.

Sorry for a late reply. Couldn't check out this thread yesterday.

Well, I have noticed that both Asura and Sonic have 4-A versions, so I have decided to pit them against each other and equalize speed (I haven't played Asura's Wrath, so I dunno the details).

As for feats, Super Sonic is far stronger than Egg Blaster, which destroyed a star cluster despite the stars being far away from each other.

What reasons?

The ones that involve him using Hax which means nothing since he gets one shot?

He's 2C against Evil Beings actually, Asura is angry, but far from Evil

His invulnerability has to be manually activated.

And his tier is above Baseline 4A.

Asura one shots people who one shot people who are around that tier themselves

Sonic being 2-C against evil beings makes no sense at all, cause if that was true then dark Gaia should be 2c for being the embodiment of pure evil. His invulnerabililty doesn't have to be activated at all. But to be honest if the downgrades/upgraded go through for sonic than we might have to close this match

Gargoyle One said:
He's 2C against Evil Beings actually, Asura is angry, but far from Evil
His invulnerability has to be manually activated.

And his tier is above Baseline 4A.

Asura one shots people who one shot people who are around that tier themselves
well idk. Chaos wasnt evil, he was just fooled. Also de profile says "rage beings" not evil one.
As far as i know, his invulnerability is automatic.

Blueblur24 said:
Sonic being 2-C against evil beings makes no sense at all, cause if that was true then dark Gaia should be 2c for being the embodiment of pure evil. His invulnerabililty doesn't have to be activated at all.
But to be honest if the downgrades/upgraded go through for sonic than we might have to close this match
What upgrades?

Back