• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's the AP between them?

Edit: Apparently, Asura has the AP to one shot, I think he has the best chance here as Sonic doesn't go for his hax in character, so I think Asura takes this by one shotting immediately.

Technically Super Sonic's dura, tier etc... is Varies 4-A to 2-C. If they're both 4-A, I'm guessing they're the same line of 4-A and one isn't superior to the other. I love the varies tier. As long as a character is in the tier range you can make them fight a character in that range and it will never be an AP stomp. And if a character's tier is just "Varies" then that's even better. They can fight both a tier 11-C and a tier 0 and they technically would have the same tier. Of course the 11-C would lose since the one 11-C on this wiki lacks any abilities and the tier 0 would win due to having the other quirks to being a tier 0, but I digress. Also nobody is keeping track of this so don't mind if I do.

Super Sonic: 4

Asura: 1

No Asura one shots Actually.

Sonic's level of 4A is significantly weaker then Asura base 4A form, and this without counting his other forms.

I'm not really sure what you mean at all with the varies tier thing.

Gargoyle One said:
No Asura one shots Actually.
Sonic's level of 4A is significantly weaker then Asura base 4A form, and this without counting his other forms.

I'm not really sure what you mean at all with the varies tier thing.
I think he means that if a character has multiple tiers, there will be more possibilities of battles to this character. A character with only one tier would be limited to battles between characters of the same tier.

Issue is, he doesn't

"As long as a character is in the tier range you can make them fight a character in that range and it will never be an AP stomp"

I think what he means is that since sonic varies between 4a and 2c that you could have him fight someone who is 3a. I am not sure about the whole it never being an ap stomp though

It's not an AP stomp because Super Sonic wouldn't be at his baseline AP, since he's varies he would be at the same AP as Asura, down to the atom.

The Smashor said:
It's not an AP stomp because Super Sonic wouldn't be at his baseline AP, since he's varies he would be at the same AP as Asura, down to the atom.
But he IS baseline. And that's not how Varies tier works, it means he switches from 4A to 2C depending on the opponent

He's not high enough into 4A to not get one shot by Asura.

Anyway this isnt a oneshot. Super sonic have invulnerabity that only universe level characters can bypass.

Guys, he's varies. Sonic wouldn't be at his weakest 4-A, he'd be at Asura's 4-A. Varies 4-A to 2-C means he can fight anybody from baseline 4-A to Super Sonic's highest 2-C. As such, I'd assume the creator would make it so that Super Sonic and Asura would have the same level of 4-A.

The Smashor said:
Guys, he's varies. Sonic wouldn't be at his weakest 4-A, he'd be at Asura's 4-A. Varies 4-A to 2-C means he can fight anybody from baseline 4-A to Super Sonic's highest 2-C. As such, I'd assume the creator would make it so that Super Sonic and Asura would have the same level of 4-A.
This

No it doesn't, seriously it's the equivalent of saying a person is stronger because they're possibly higher

Sonic's 4A AP is barely above Baseline, he gets one shot by Asura who's so ridiculously above that it's ridiculous.

Them being higher because they can go up to 2C is incorrect.

The burden of proof is on you that it works like that since you were the one who stated so.

The tier varies between either baseline 4A or 2C, it doesn't Magically go above what it's been calculated at because he can be 2C when the Chaos Emeralds are charged with enough positive energy.

4A is using the Chaos Emeralds at their weakest, so using the argument he's above that because the Emeralds can be stronger is the Equivalent of saying Buu Saga Goku is higher then 4B because he can go SSB

Look, even in the same tier there are gaps between low and high ends. Especially the gaps become ridiculous once you go pass Planetary levels. Gar keeps explaining to you that Sonic's AP (a bit above baseline) is weaker than Asura's AP (damaging a guy that sucked in the Milky Way). MUCH WEAKER.

If a character has a Varies for tier, you go with the version OP explicitly stated to be.

To put in the perspective of the AP.

Chakravartin's feat is already above Sonic's feat.

Asura one shotted base Chakra.

Chakra goes into his Golden form and overwhelms Asura's current form.

He then goes into his Gray Form and one shots Asura.

Asura goes final form and wins.

Asura one shots.

Yes, but last time I checked it said, and I quote, "Varies. 4-A to 2-C". Not 4-A or 2-C. God, we need some help deciding this. Can an admin and/or the creator of this page step in because this is going to last until we all die of old age at this rate.

It said they're both 4-A. It didn't say what type of 4-A. Whether Sonic's 4-A goes up to Asura's or not. I would agree with you, if not for a little thing called TO. Also, it dosn't say it's using the chaos emeralds at their weakest. It says they're using the emeralds at 4-A. AND I QUOTE, "4-A versions". It's not specific enough for you to jump to conclusions like that.

You're the one jumping to conclusions about the varied tier tho.

You're the one saying it makes his and Asura's AP the same.

Also if the Emeralds weren't at their weakest, then Sonic wouldn't be 4A.

OBJECTION!

sigh

You really like to argue, don't you? Then again, if you didn't like to argue, why would you be here? If I didn't like to argue, wht would I be here? We're both jumping to conclusions, simply because there are no other options. Tell me, if 4-A is varied enough to have Asura one shot Super Sonic, and it's 4-A TO 2-C, as in it can be ANYWHERE inbetween the two tiers. Did you ever consider that the chaos emeralds can have positive energy INBETWEEN the norm and the amount in Generations and 06?

TAKE THAT!

YES I WENT THERE

Back