• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Soldiers: Composite Human vs The Division Agent (G R A C E)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
My biggest page and it's never even been used smh. Let's fix that.

Both characters have two minutes of prep time. The battle takes place in the Empire State Building following the Dollar Flu (meaning no other people around and it looks apocalyptic as shit). They're on Floor 10 because why not. Speed is unequalized.

CH has any typical firearms, explosives, etc up to 9-A available somewhere within the building and can access them with ease, as well as whatever tools they need for traps. As for alternative methods of takedowns- he has a single taser, three tear gas grenades, a poison syringe, flashbangs, night-vision goggles, a 5-meter range wrist motion tracker, and some prior knowledge to the extent of knowing the enemy is a heavily technology-based operative sanctioned by the government, and they are extremely well trained.

Division Agent is aware that the threat in this building just killed a batallion of LMB outside, so they are similarly aware that this human is absurdly powerful. They are equipped with all grenades they can carry by default, and they are carrying their ballistic shield, are equipped with pulse technology, and have a seeker mine set to cluster mode. Their firearms are the Bullfrog and the Historian as well as a mundane pistol, each with five clips plus whatever it has in it to begin with. Only the Historian has an attachment of any kind in the form of a scope of variable zoom ranging from 2x, 4x, 8x, and 10x. The rest of their equipment is on the fifth floor. They have no gear sets and just normal combat gear.

Who wins and why?

The Division Agent: 8 (JackytheJack, KLOL, Xtasy, PixelKirby, DragonEmperor, Agnaa, Sayo Yasuda, Paulo Junior)

The Culmination of Mankind:

Incon:

Anyways how does dura negation or paralysis work? Those seem super useful and I'm sure I can find more

Okay so I wanna just say that based on the premise of The Division, the agent is nearly as combat skilled. All of them are the cream of the crop to the point that hacking into government systems and wiping out forces of trained militants armed with better weapons is essentially a Saturday night, and the only ones comparable to them in terms of skill are, in fact, other Division Agents.

No idea on Dura Neg but Paralysis I assume is through means of accupuncture or severe voltage weapons.

Uuuh this seems really stupid kinds of difficult to figure out...

but wait the other dude is 9-A so doesn't likenliterally one hit kill?

The Agent better have thousands of years worth of combat experience to put up a good fight with CH.

If he does Agent lolstomps. Because CH is incredibly underhanded with all his equipment that might not do much to harm the Agent.

EDIT: On second thought, Agent's ESP's gonna help him out against CH a lot, if we've learned anything from Assassin's Creed.

Agent isn't high into 9-A and CH maintains high-tier rockets so he still can affect him. Agent probably one-shots with notable weapons.

And the skill advantage is certainly in CH's favor. But Division Agent is versed in most modern forms of combat.

He's still got enough AP to one-poke CH into oblivion.

On top of that, ESP.

ESP.

Extra Special Person?

Close

Extrasensory Perception (Basically according to the Agent's profile it looks like a hilariously weaker version of Eagle Vision that looks through walls).

> hilariously weaker

boi don't make me sick my local 9-As on Assassin's Creed

Also it's closer to Agent 47's stuff except temporary. It shows people of interest through walls and such but not permanently.

Juhani Otso Berg wanna say hi with High 8-C explosives and over centuries worth of Animus stuff

And Kassandra wanna say hi with her own version of Hakai

Then again the Agent does use Assassin equipment so who knows?

Does Division Agent have all his equipment? Because if so, maybe CH should get a wee bit more equipment, since he's a tad bit outclassed at the moment.

Okay.

Cool. Neat. Dope.

D&D says hi with being D&D.

Anyways back to this match. 's not really how it works.

ThePixelKirby said:
Does Division Agent have all his equipment? Because if so, maybe CH should get a wee bit more equipment, since he's a tad bit outclassed at the moment.
Yeah and I agree I just have no idea what would be fair and ran out of stuff to use for him.

Mr. Bambu said:
Okay.
Cool. Neat. Dope.

D&D says hi with being D&D.

Anyways back to this match. 's not really how it works.
Oh, the sorrow when you realize that AC's still not strong enough to go toe-to-toe with Yakuza. FML

This match might be best if he got prior knowledge and quite a bit more weaponry. Prior knowledge would make up for being two tiers lower, and more weaponry (Possibly all up to 9-A?) would make up for Division Agent having far more magical/supernatural gear.

I mean with weapons he's 9-B to 9-A as intended.

Also Division Agent doesn't have magic

wha

alright shifted CH's equipment

I mean, he has things like ressurrection and whatnot. Things that are far more supernatural compared to human standards.

I'll have to think about this now. CH certainly outskills, but Division Agent can take quite a beating and has a lot of very gnarly tech.

Yeah, CH outskills, but the Agent is not behind by much.

Fair but it is sorta just like "instant-CPR-once-you-die-so-get-back-up-champ".

Well, in terms of skill, Composite Human has quite the jarring advantage- not to say the Agent isn't skilled, but it's like putting a well-trained black belt vs Bruce Lee.

Division Agent obviously wins AP and Durability, and speed is equalized. Plus, he has a second life, although with how overkill Composite Human is, it's unlikely to matter too much.

Composite Human has better stealth and senses, which may decide the whole match, as the entire match is stealthily travelling through dark cooridors.

DA's mines/explosive Seeker Mines will be helpful, but it's likely CH will use his skill to shoot them any time they get close to him.

Ballistic Shield is very powerful, but a handful of 9-A grenades would be enough to put him down.

Overall, I believe this will come down to Composite Human bombarding and slowly wearing down Division Agent through hit-and-run grenade tosses, Eventually, the overwhelming number of explosives will bring DA down as Composite Human uses better stealth and senses to keep himself one step ahead.

Correction: Speed is NOT equalized. Gimmi a sec.

I will say that in terms of modern tactics they are nearly even with guns and stealth and all that. Division Agents are unironically the literal most skilled soldiers available from both the US and the allied nations.

I also have to make the counterargument that Division Agent can equally abuse grenades to all hell, including from behind the comfort of home-made barricades that heal him if shot.

Also... dark corridors? Power is still on in New York during the Dollar Flu. The lights work fine. Also Pulse hard counters senses by pinging where CH is.

When it comes to speed, they are virtually the same. Without calcs, it's basically impossible to tell them apart. Subsonic reaction speeds and peak human running speeds. Composite Human probably has an edge in accuracy, given that he can cut BB bellets.

Mr. Bambu said:
I will say that in terms of modern tactics they are nearly even with guns and stealth and all that. Division Agents are unironically the literal most skilled soldiers available from both the US and the allied nations.
I also have to make the counterargument that Division Agent can equally abuse grenades to all hell, including from behind the comfort of home-made barricades that heal him if shot.

Also... dark corridors? Power is still on in New York during the Dollar Flu. The lights work fine. Also Pulse hard counters senses by pinging where CH is.
Not going to lie the battle sounds way cooler in my head with the lights off.

Also... ****, Pulse really does lead to a problem here.

Division Agents might be the most skilled agents available, but Composite Human is the most skilled agent of all time, ever.

Division Agents might be the most skilled agents available, but Composite Human is the most skilled agent of all time, ever.

in real-life. Fiction out classes real-life alot but eh.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
in real-life. Fiction out classes real-life alot but eh.
It does, when there are feats to support it.

Real life probably doesn't teach you how to no-sell helicopter missiles tho.

KLOL506 said:
Real life probably doesn't teach you how to no-sell helicopter missiles tho.
We still don't have a whole lot of a basis to say that the DA would really be able to keep up with CH, skill-wise. The difference in training is in the thousands upon thousands of years.

so that comment disappeared after I said post

How much of those thousands of years are relevant, though? The first few thousand are all training with cudgels, basic swords, and crude bows. Then we shift to longswords, axes, maces, flails, pikes, etc. That's for thousands of years up until a few hundred years ago. At that point we see their immense skill in wielding flintlock rifles and pistols, as well as the odd cannon.

Up until a few dozen years ago, nothing about their weapon training is even relevant, and the Division Agent possesses much of the same modern weapon expertise. In physical skill CH absolutely rofls the Agent- but their physical strikes are too weak to harm him.

To be fair I will give Division Agent a selection of his standard equipment and a cache of the rest of it down on the fifth floor.

Mr. Bambu said:
so that comment disappeared after I said postHow much of those thousands of years are relevant, though? The first few thousand are all training with cudgels, basic swords, and crude bows. Then we shift to longswords, axes, maces, flails, pikes, etc. That's for thousands of years up until a few hundred years ago. At that point we see their immense skill in wielding flintlock rifles and pistols, as well as the odd cannon.
Up until a few dozen years ago, nothing about their weapon training is even relevant, and the Division Agent possesses much of the same modern weapon expertise. In physical skill CH absolutely rofls the Agent- but their physical strikes are too weak to harm him.
Fair point.

Tactics might also be game, but the Agent isn't a stranger to that.

True, tactics are a thing, but I'd still argue that most tactics from very long ago are still based around tactics with those weapons. Hell even during the 1700s-1800s a lot of "tactics" was shoving guys standing in a line into an inconvenient point to shoot at another line of guys.

inb4 CH gets to the fifth floor, takes all his gear, and wins--

Wait, is that a legal move, because he could possibly just win off the top of that. After all, he'd be playing a defensive match revolving around running away.

Nah. SHD tech is locked so only SHD operatives (Division Agents) can open it. Even the peak government tech can't deal with it.

Here's the wiki page for it but basically it shoots out a scan of the surrounding area (at a range of like 60 meters, 80 if you've got the Recon Pack upgrade) and marks enemies/allies and shiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back