• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Sentai Discussion

A feat of Emperor Exhaus absorbing multiple constellations is the big one
But besides that there are quite a few solid feats
like FTL travel speeds for several of the Carrangers vehicles and for the Bowzock

Also I have this
Screenshot_2023-08-04_164530.png

rn I plan on making sandboxes for
The main Carrangers (ill do signalman at a later date), Emperor Exhaus, and maybe Dappu
before I move onto kiramager

Think I forgot a few abilities now that I think about it
There is one feat for Carrangers unmorphed Im gonna try and get calced
since it could buff them a decent amount from what I have them at rn (Wall)

Back