• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Saiyan God Multipler

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i did that, goku's ssj3 power + vegeta's ssj2 power * tens of times, or 20x to be conservative
I think the logic for the multiplier is sound and consistent in the show but what I'm saying is that 20.000x = a Pre-Ritual Base Vegito. You got at least 50x-500x to stack on that to get SSJG and then you stack 50x for SSJB

I think the logic for the multiplier is sound and consistent in the show but what I'm saying is that 20.000x = a Pre-Ritual Base Vegito. You got at least 50x-500x to stack on that to get SSJG and then you stack 50x for SSJB
why stack 50x-500x for ssjG??

why stack 50x-500x for ssjG??
Based on your multiplier

20,000x = Base Vegito (Pre-Ritual)

Vegito can go SSJ and should have a SSJ2 form

SSJG of the BoG arc is stronger

SSJG > SSJ-SSJ2 Vegito (50x- 500x) > Base Vegito > SSJ3 Goku (500x)

Based on your multiplier

20,000x = Base Vegito (Pre-Ritual)

Vegito can go SSJ and should have a SSJ2 form

SSJG of the BoG arc is stronger

SSJG > SSJ-SSJ2 Vegito (50x- 500x) > Base Vegito > SSJ3 Goku (500x)
oh right, forgot that part, so it would be:

Base vegeto = SSJ3 goku(at least 500x) + SSJ2 vegeta(at least 500x) * 20(tens of times according to vados, so more than 1 ten) = 500 + 500 * 20 = 20.000x multipliers
so since vegeto can go ssj3 or at least 1 = 1.000.000x if we consider ssj1 only vegeto, or 100.000.000x if we consider ssj3 vegeto

which makes SSJB = 50.000.000x multiplier if we consider ssj1 only vegeto, or 5.000.000.000x if we consider ssj3 vegeto

btw since the multiplier is so big, i expect contention from staff, so be ready to make arguments for it

Base vegeto = SSJ3 goku(at least 500x) + SSJ2 vegeta(at least 500x) * 20(tens of times according to vados, so more than 1 ten) = 500 + 500 * 20 = 20.000x multipliers
so since vegeto can go ssj3 or at least 1 = 1.000.000x if we consider ssj1 only vegeto, or 100.000.000x if we consider ssj3 vegeto

which makes SSJB = 50.000.000x multiplier if we consider ssj1 only vegeto, or 5.000.000.000x if we consider ssj3 vegeto

btw since the multiplier is so big, i expect contention from staff, so be ready to make arguments for it
I definitely ready for the arguments but most of the valid arguments I addressed in the OP

we can't use A*B due to calc stacking issues, besides, the only guide shown states that vegeto becomes stronger than ssj3 goku, it doesn't give a fixed multiplier, plus it combining the power of the 2 fusses strongest forms and then multiplying also gets this result and still stays consistent with everything else

tens of times, so more than 1 ten, aka at least 20x to be conservative
I never said we should do a multiplier like that I’m just explaining why fusion gives a bigger multiplier in series Pre and post ritual it’s because it’s A*B we’re literally only doing SSJ3 x SSJ3 which is only a million multiplier

Since we know Base to SSJG is a bigger increase then Goku x Vegeta x SSJ3 pre ritual

You know I feel like we should just stick with the most reasonable thing (SSG > Pre-Ritual SS3 Vegito who is 250,000 times base Goku and Vegeta) and be done with it

You know, the proposal in the OP

Yeah the Vados statements comes from a primary source while the AxB statement comes from a secondary source, so Vado's statement takes priority, and not only that, but Vados statement is much more recent than the guide statement. So newer statement + primary source > older statement + secondary source.

And for what to use for tens of times is simple, just use 20x (since that would be the minimum for tens of times similar to how we use 3 for several times).

So (Character A's full power + Character B's full power)* at least 20= Base Fusion power.

I never said we should do a multiplier like that I’m just explaining why fusion gives a bigger multiplier in series Pre and post ritual it’s because it’s A*B we’re literally only doing SSJ3 x SSJ3 which is only a million multiplier

Since we know Base to SSJG is a bigger increase then Goku x Vegeta x SSJ3 pre ritual
i told you why goku x vegeta is not allowed here, but vegeto is goku's max + vegeta's max, he is stop stacking multipliers, he is just above the sum of the final result of both mutipliers in his fusees, so it isn't ssj3 * ssj2, it is ssj3 + ssj2 * tens of times

Yeah the Vados statements comes from a primary source while the AxB statement comes from a secondary source, so Vado's statement takes priority, and not only that, but Vados statement is much more recent than the guide statement. So newer statement + primary source > older statement + secondary source.

And for what to use for tens of times is simple, just use 20x (since that would be the minimum for tens of times similar to how we use 3 for several times).

So (Character A's full power + Character B's full power)* at least 20= Base Fusion power.
Also tbf, this multiplier is for Potara iirc, so I'm not sure this would apply for fusion dance.

i told you why goku x vegeta is not allowed here, but vegeto is goku's max + vegeta's max, he is stop stacking multipliers, he is just above the sum of the final result of both mutipliers in his fusees, so it isn't ssj3 * ssj2, it is ssj3 + ssj2 * tens of times

You both are correct lol
SSJ3 x SSJ3 would be accepted here only that we get it from SSJG = (SSJ3+B*20) * SSJ3

Anyways we need staff if anyone would be so kind to help so we can start working on scaling and other multipliers

MY GUY I’m not saying we should do Goku x Vegeta for the multiplier for fusion I’m giving the inverse reasoning for why it seems fusion was weaker and stronger than ssjg at different points in the story

Ultimately we all agree SSJ3 x SSJ3 should be SSJG’s low balled multiplier

read what I’m saying

You got discord?

The only thing at this point left to argue is if SSJG ritual surpasses SSJG multiplier which that would honestly be more head canon then the actual truth. Remember Goku even with the ritual hit a 100% threshold and then had the power for himself by retaining the power through fusion with his being. The Boost is more of Saiyan Biology and Goku's stupidly strong willpower to keep going than it is anything with SSJG itself in honesty.

SSJG ritual should be consistent with the SSJG multiplier due to it be referenced in Goku's achievement of SSJB, King Kai makes it clear that the ritual and the casual form are the same thing only "he did it without people." and Goku says he is a Saiyan with the powers of a Super Saiyan God who is Super Saiyan

So at the end of the day the ritual and the form are the same at the very least at the rituals initial stage.
Ok im probs still iffy but ig i got no way to argue ritual SSG > current SSG in terms of multiplier so this is legit

MY GUY I’m not saying we should do Goku x Vegeta for the multiplier for fusion I’m giving the inverse reasoning for why it seems fusion was weaker and stronger than ssjg at different points in the story
What are you talking about?

Ultimately we all agree SSJ3 x SSJ3 should be SSJG’s low balled multiplier
It isn't ssj3 x ssj3, it is ssj3 + ssj2 x tens of times(20x to be consevative) x ssj3

SSJG ritual should be consistent with the SSJG multiplier due to it be referenced in Goku's achievement of SSJB, King Kai makes it clear that the ritual and the casual form are the same thing only "he did it without people." and Goku says he is a Saiyan with the powers of a Super Saiyan God who is Super Saiyan
This is the nail on the coffin for me. King Kai's reaction and dialogue would make no sense if the ritual multiplier and transformation multiplier were different, especially the latter supposedly being weaker

I agree with the OP completely

Oh yeah lets lay this out we can go with three Multipliers here for SSJG

High Ball
(500x + 500x * 20) x (500x) = 10,000,000x Base Goku
Scaling Goku's metamor statement and Vados' potara fusion statement to Buu Saga/Pre Ritual Vegito and stack SSJ2 on him.

or

Mid Ball
500 x 500 = 250,000x Base Goku
Simply Vegito's Base scaling to SSJ3 Goku and stacking SSJ2 on top of his Base

or

Low Ball
50 x 500 = 25,000x Base Goku
Simply Super Vegito

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

It isn't ssj3 x ssj3, it is ssj3 + ssj2 x tens of times(20x to be consevative) x ssj3
I’m saying the reason fusion seems to be weaker than Ssjg and then stronger than Blue is because

Pre ritual goku and Vegeta’s powers multiplied were just weaker than SSJG’s multjplier which we can’t quantify

Post Ritual Goku and Vegeta are way stronger so that’s why it seems like they’re stronger

So for the Lowball we simply do SSJ3 x SSJ3

Simple because SSJG Goku > Vegito SSJ3

For what it's worth, Vegito's aura literally has lightning, which could imply he was actually SSJ2? The distinction between SSJ1 and SSJ2 terminologically had sort of faded in the Buu Saga, so being called Super Vegito wouldn't necessarily be a contradiction to it.

For what it's worth, Vegito's aura literally has lightning, which could imply he was actually SSJ2? The distinction between SSJ1 and SSJ2 terminologically had sort of faded in the Buu Saga, so being called Super Vegito wouldn't necessarily be a contradiction to it.
True though I believe promotional and guidebooks due classify him as simply a SSJ and Heroes doesn't help by actually giving him a SSJ2 form. But based on the daizenshuu saying they retain their powers and techniques, SSJ2 should be fine since they both have it.

Wait wait wait… if Base Vegito >>> SSJ3 then why 500x SSJ3 but 250000x Base Vegito? Syntax doesn’t seem right here

Oh yeah lets lay this out we can go with three Multipliers here for SSJG

High Ball
(500x + 500x * 20) x (500x) = 10,000,000x
Scaling Goku's metamor statement and Vados' potara fusion statement to Buu Saga/Pre Ritual Vegito and stack SSJ2 on him.

or

Mid Ball
500 x 500 = 250,000x
Simply Vegito's Base scaling to SSJ3 Goku and stacking SSJ2 on top of his Base

or

Low Ball
50 x 500 = 25,000x
Simply Super Vegito
Yours seems to be different than mine, was that a mistake from me or you?

It's funny how now the only Super Saiyan forms (in canon at least) that don't have multipliers are SSJ Grade 2 and SSJ3 (and I guess Grade 4, but in canon it's the same as Grade 1 but energy efficient, so the same multiplier). Even freaking SSB Evolved technically has a multiplier lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back