• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Saiya-Jin God Goku vs Odin Force Thor

Which Thor is the best matchup? I understand there are like 4 versions of Thor

I guess Odin Force. Base Thor gets wrecked, while RKT is superior (for now).

And 616 Thor has 3 versions, unless you count Base Thor's Warrior Madness as one, or Necro Thor as one

Base Thor gets absolutely wrecked.

Odin Force Thor has some decent abilities and is on a similar playing field, so I can see the battle going either way, but would still likely give the edge to Goku.

Rune King Thor massacres him.

Necro King Thor massacres him, as well.

Regular King Thor also likely massacres him.

Unworthy Odinson...should be obvious.

Odin Force Thor is 616 Thor granted a portion of the Odin Force.

(Alternate) King Thor is the Thor who helped fight Gorr, who wielded the Odin Force for so long, it became the Thor Force because Odin paled in comparison to him.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
oh, that old Thor huh
Yeah.

The story seemed to imply that:

Badass old Thor with necrosword > Well fed Galactus > Badass old Thor > Odin

I have no damn idea where Gorr fits in there, though he'll probably get off with the excuse of his power fluctuating depending on how much god blood he's absorbed.

FanofRPGs said:
I was wondering, I heard of this version of Thor called Warrior Madness Thor. Who is he?
Warrior Madness essentially enhances base Thor's power 10 fold, but makes him go crazy and lose control (as the name implies).

Base Thor<SSG Goku

Base Thor+Warrior's madness <SSG Goku

Odin Force Thor > SSG Goku

Odin Force Thor+Warrior's Madness > SSG Goku

Rune King Thor>>>>>>>>SSG Goku

Wait what tier is Odin Force Thor? How fast is he? Is he galaxy level+ or multi galaxy level? Goku's punches are galactic supercluster level once we use the new scales, but he is a high 3-C ATM

FanofRPGs said:
Wait what tier is Odin Force Thor? How fast is he? Is he galaxy level+ or multi galaxy level? Goku's punches are galactic supercluster level once we use the new scales, but he is a high 3-C ATM
Difficult to define, exactly. He should likely be 3-B instead of 3-C, just as Goku will be, considering that a small portion of very high 3-B is still 3-B. He's MFTL+ to an unknown extent. He should definitely be able to react to Surfer, as base Thor can react to casual Surfer, so likely somewhere in the trillions.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
FanofRPGs said:
Difficult to define, exactly. He should likely be 3-B instead of 3-C, just as Goku will be, considering that a small portion of very high 3-B is still 3-B. He's MFTL+ to an unknown extent. He should definitely be able to react to Surfer, as base Thor can react to casual Surfer, so likely somewhere in the trillions.
Is it like galactic supercluster level 3-B?

Very likely. Odin Force Thor has a small portion of Odin's power, and Odin is incredibly high-end Multi-Galaxy level, verging on universal.

Very likely. Odin Force Thor has a small portion of Odin's power, and Odin is incredibly high-end Multi-Galaxy level, verging on universal.
How many times out of ten would Thor win this?

I don't know. I previously gave the edge to Goku for speed, until I remembered Odin Force Thor has pretty incredible reaction speed. Odin Force Thor was once incredibly inept at using his power, but has since grown to be far more adept at doing so. He also has pretty great abilities.

FanofRPGs said:
How many times out of ten would Thor win this?
Using Earth 616 Thor only

Base Thor<SSG Goku

Base Thor+Warrior's madness <SSG Goku

Odin Force Thor > SSG Goku

Odin Force Thor+Warrior's Madness > SSG Goku

Rune King Thor>>>>>>>>SSG Goku Thor takes this 3/5 times

Back