• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Paper Mario Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimentio should get fusionism as well for obvious reasons and has the ability to teleport to and from nonexistence, as he creates warps to the destroyed Sammer's Kingdom. Bleck also creates a wedding hall so that's...something I guess?

They are restored but not used, only when Tippi teleports then to Mario it works, they don't stop Super Dimentio weakeness inside of it.

The four heroes were reunited in the scene where Tippi and Bleck were married.

It is a weakeness because Mario would have broken Bleck's barrier without the Heroes being reunited, everytime they were used, which is diferent from being restored, the four heroes were there, it's stated pretty clearly that when the four heroes are reunited shall they defeat the Chaos Heart, if they didn't need to be togheter they would't need to find the heroes and Mario would have broken Bleck's barrier, Tippi only restored the Pure Hearts in Dimension D but didn't actualy use them, only when brought to Mario and Co. they worked against Super Dimentio, and in the wedding scene the four heroes were present, they being powered by love isn't a contradiction.

Again, if they could use them by themself Mario would have broken the barrier, which didn't happen, only when the Heroes were reunited is when they worked, not when Mario was alone

So to resume, they being powered by love doesn't contradict the fact that Merlee states that only when the four heroes are reunited shall they defeat the Chaos Heart, the fact that they didn't work when Mario was fighting alone against Bleck, only when the Heroes came back, and Dimentio being weakened only when Tippi brought them back to Mario, where the four heroes were( though Luigi was Super Dimentio it doesn't contradict the prophesy, in a way all four heroes were there) and during the wedding scene the four heroes were all there

The only reason I am saying all of this is because the Pure Hearts only worked because all the four heroes were reunited, when Mario fought Bleck by himself they didn't work, Mario couldn't even scratch his cap as stated by Bleck, only when the rest came was when they had the power to beat Bleck, so the only time when the four heroes weren't in the same room they didn't work, and all other times they were in the same room and the Pure Hearts worked, the scene in Dimension D was Tippi restoring the Pure Hearts to life after they already were used, which brought them to a grey state of powerless, restoring something from powereless, and using it it's diferentely, otherwise Tippi is 2-B, which she isn't

@Cal, actually, that sounds more like dimensional travel and just traveling in the Void rather than fusionism.

You know what, I will bring my points to another CTR, one that I will make later, it's kinda off-topic here

I think the only thing left it Dino Ranger Black responding.

Probably has something to do with never attempting to erase himself.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Probably has something to do with never attempting to erase himself.
He's been to the world of nothing, and was planning to survive a multiversal void.

Given how bowser straight up died in Mario DS, I don't think infinite lives is really consistent

Did he die in Mario DS? I thought he just became Dry Bowser and needed help to get his flesh back. Last I checked we don't treat Dry Bowser as him being dead but rather as something like type 2 immortality.

That's more so an undead status, but not truly dead. That being said, I do think Dino might have something to say about Infinite lives, and I'm starting to feel skeptical on it even if there's in game lingo on it.

He became dry bowser, then you beat him again and he's lying totally motionless until Bowser Junior rezzes him

I always thought that the extra lives means multiple Mario's instead of ressurection, based on one of Mario's deaths on the original Mario Maker and the fact that the people of the Underwhere where describing their deaths similar how you die in Mario's regular games, like being hit by a Goomba, falling of a pit, etc. pretty much the way you that Mario can die in his games

Dry Bowser's existence, while cool, is inconsistent in itself. Bowser dies via lava. Even ignoring being tier 4, this is the same dude who fell into lava many other times and was perfectly fine, takes baths in toxic waste/acid with his son, and walked off being dunked into a sun.

Not the first time lava's killed him, considering many of the other 2D games.

You definitely beat him that way in the og super Mario bros. It's a thing like fall damage anyways that just sorta happens in games irrespective of tiers, but the more important thing is that he died before as opposed to the specific method.

ALso in Bowsers inside story whenever he gets crushed and you gotta go to his ass to revive him

I think I'll discuss the ones I'm rather against first:

1. AP boost to Low 2-Cs of the verse- I really don't think this will affect any Low 2-C character. Regardless of the fact every universe having an alternate version, the Low 2-C characters and their feats are still limited to the universe they reside in. If anything, it just simply expands the scale of the verse.

2. Resistance to Existence Erasure- TBH, it sounds more like resistance to Void Manipulation rather than Existence Erasure.

3. Spatial Manipulation and BFR- I understand Mario, Bleck, and Dimentio but I don't recall Mini showing notable moments of these abilities.

Unless I'm missing the another elephant in the room, everything else appears to be fine.

@Wokistan, yeah, but not once does Bowser ever die in any of the Mario games. In the Original, he was simply buried, and he's obviously fine as seen in SMB3 and beyond. And there's also the fact that he survives lava all the time in other Mario games or even stuff worse than lava, obviously.

Dino, could you pleae post your thoughts on what I am proposing about the Pure Hearts needing the four heroes to be reunited to be used? So that I wouldn't have to make another thread also because I am feeling ignored here

Would the 256x boost be enough to push Dimentio to 4-B? As for his tier he should be High 4-C. He killed Mario, Bowser, Luigi, and Peach to send them into the Underworld didn't he? At the very least he can fight and damage them even when they were also boosted by 256x their base power.

I guess, it's just Dimension D boosts everyone to 256 times stronger, so his opponents would also be stronger as well

Yeah its not like, relevant in a fight or anything. Just a power he has.

It can, should be noted that he did it on purpose to test how strong mario is. It is possible that he can boost himself 256x if he wanted to

Not really, Dimension D boosts everyone, as I said they fight O'Chunks there and even boosted by the floro sapiens he only dealt double the damage than he did in a fight on the same chapter outside of Dimension D.

It's a property of the Dimension D, so it boosts everyone which would include Dimentio himself

The main reason Dimentio was Unknow was due to the fact that Dimentio has been far superior to the cast the whole time, and is often implied to be comparable to base Count Bleck. Not to mention Bleck also survived the destruction his universe.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of unknown ratings either, that's why I suggested likely Low 2-C. It was also implied he was present when Bleck opened the Dark Prognosticus, implying he also survived the universal destruction feat. At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C does seem reasonable though. But want to hear Dino's thoughts.

Taking advantage of the occasion, can anyone send me the thread where it was decided that the cast level would be High 4-C? I don't remember any High 4-C feat in the series. If it exists, it was probably an isolated feat, or was the result of some calculation (if there is indeed, send me the calculation as well).

The profiles are a circular regression of powerscaling. I couldn't find the origin.

Thanks Cal, I'll read.

About Yoshi:

Defeated Raphael Raven, turning him into a constellation afterward. [...]
Nothing here justifies High 4-C, unless there is a calc attesting the level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back