• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super paper mario changes

Dimentio can interact with 2d beings.
-lower dimensional manipulation and also warp between 3d and 2d.

Count bleck gets all powers from dark prognosticus

Bleck should get levitation/flight

Both of them gain resistance to void manipulation and Bleck gain BFR due to Chaos heart

Dimentio should have void manipulation (not the giant void itself) same as Count Bleck have from chaos heart

The Pure hearts at 1:47 were embodiment of love itself and can negate destruction born of chaos heart.
Therefore I propose pure hearts and chaos heart having abstract existence(super dimentio can have it.)

This is newest version that i edit

Last edited:
I'm not sure if he like actively undoes the mind control, but rather just a typical he forced him back into place. Though neutral on that. And do we even have an ability for low dimensional manipulation? I know spatial manipulation is a thing though.

I suppose that Dimentio is snapping luigi out of hypnosis so that is rejected.

I'm fine with 2d spatial manipulation being added.

It's a little more complicated than this. I am extremely familiar with super paper Mario so give me a little while and I'll explain it all

Dimentio is capable of manipulating dimensions. Spatial manipulation already falls under this, and any higher dimension is capable of attacking a lower dimension (e.x. you can rip paper as a 3 dimensional being). However something you should add to your CRT is the fact that he can merge dimensions with his Dimension D (included under reality warping but I think it should be specified) and the fact that Dimentio is at least 5 dimensional (4 spatial, 1 temporal) compared to everyone else who is 4 dimensional (3 spatial, 1 temporal) I can explain more about the latter later. And no I am not talking about string theory soup.

Dimentio is capable of manipulating dimensions. Spatial manipulation already falls under this, and any higher dimension is capable of attacking a lower dimension (e.x. you can rip paper as a 3 dimensional being). However something you should add to your CRT is the fact that he can merge dimensions with his Dimension D (included under reality warping but I think it should be specified) and the fact that Dimentio is at least 5 dimensional (4 spatial, 1 temporal) compared to everyone else who is 4 dimensional (3 spatial, 1 temporal) I can explain more about the latter later. And no I am not talking about string theory soup.
Is this coming from Japanese translation or something else?

Is this coming from Japanese translation or something else?
Basically, he is the only person in the game capable of creating 4 dimensional energy attacks, (the void is a 4 dimensional energy attack as well, but let me remind you that it's very likely that Dimentio created the concept of the void) and apart from Chaos Heart users (which again, Dimentio very likely created the Chaos Heart) he is the only enemy capable of flipping to 3 spatial dimensions (until I say otherwise I will say 3 dimensional as meaning 3 spatial dimensions, and when I say 4 dimensional I mean 4 spatial dimensions). He is the master of dimensions, and we see him manipulate dimensions in both spatial and universal meanings. So here's the main thing. When Mario flips to 3 spatial dimensions, he can create explosions that affect the 3rd dimension using his magic pixel boomer. However his explosions still appear to be 2 dimensional regardless of being actually 3 dimensional. However when Dimentio creates explosions, they appear 3 dimensional and actually are. When you flip into 3d, the explosions appear in the 3rd dimension as well as affecting the 2nd. He also has magical shurikens that appear 3d. Now consider this. If a 3 dimensional attack appears 2 dimensional, then by logic a 4 dimensional attack will appear 3 dimensional. Add this to the fact that Dimentio can flip from 2d to 3, he can turn intangible or turn his clones intangible (a sign of higher dimensionality) and he can turn himself invisible (another sign of higher dimensionality) and you add the fact that time is a dimension, that means that he is 5 dimensional in total.

Wait are we upgrading Dimentio to 5D?
It won't have that big a deal with his profile tbh, won't rank him up a tier or anything, but yes we are. The only effect it will have is it means he is capable of effecting 5d beings and probably a durability/ap increase as well for that respect

Basically, he is the only person in the game capable of creating 4 dimensional energy attacks, (the void is a 4 dimensional energy attack as well, but let me remind you that it's very likely that Dimentio created the concept of the void) and apart from Chaos Heart users (which again, Dimentio very likely created the Chaos Heart) he is the only enemy capable of flipping to 3 spatial dimensions (until I say otherwise I will say 3 dimensional as meaning 3 spatial dimensions, and when I say 4 dimensional I mean 4 spatial dimensions). He is the master of dimensions, and we see him manipulate dimensions in both spatial and universal meanings. So here's the main thing. When Mario flips to 3 spatial dimensions, he can create explosions that affect the 3rd dimension using his magic pixel boomer. However his explosions still appear to be 2 dimensional regardless of being actually 3 dimensional. However when Dimentio creates explosions, they appear 3 dimensional and actually are. When you flip into 3d, the explosions appear in the 3rd dimension as well as affecting the 2nd. He also has magical shurikens that appear 3d. Now consider this. If a 3 dimensional attack appears 2 dimensional, then by logic a 4 dimensional attack will appear 3 dimensional. Add this to the fact that Dimentio can flip from 2d to 3, he can turn intangible or turn his clones intangible (a sign of higher dimensionality) and he can turn himself invisible (another sign of higher dimensionality) and you add the fact that time is a dimension, that means that he is 5 dimensional in total.
Kinda confuse about dimension thing.
I think void destroying Timeline is probably
4d.

Alr I'm back so I'll explain a bit more and I have found more things. So basically my logic is that if 3 dimensional energy attacks look 2 dimensional, then 4 dimensional energy attacks look 3 dimensional, and Dimentio's attacks are the only energy attacks in the game that look 3 dimensional, therefore the attacks are 4 dimensional. Also there is an item in the game called a block block, and it is capable of putting a box around mario and making him invincible. Here's the catch. In 2d, this appears as some form of weird 3d container around you, due to you only being able to see it's cross dimensions and more importantly nothing in the game can hurt you. It is completely indestructible, this is a sign of 3 dimensions being stronger than lower dimensions in paper mario, at least to a certain level. When you flip into 3d, it appears as a 3d box, but still nothing can hurt you and it just bounces off, meaning that it's a 4d box and we are only seeing its cross dimensions. However, the void attack from count bleck (which again, this thread goes under the assumption dimentio made the dark prognosticus) completely bypasses it, meaning that the void has 4d ap, and 5d when you include time as a dimension for destroying the timeline.

Only 2-D, clearly you guys haven't seen -2-D Mario scaling heh.

E_a00_6WUAw5DiJ.png

If you are just going to come here and say that then please give your own reasoning
Being able to switch between 2D/3D, attack in both, turning intangible and being invisible definitely isn't enough to be 4D in any way; which is likely what they meant.

I'm back from my break and I'd like to say that I still hold to the fact that a block block is a 3d object and all 3d and 2d attacks bounce right off of it, with the only attack in the entire game that shatters it is the void, which is the product of a master of dimensions, who we see doing the dimensional flip, proving that he has at least a little of bit of spatial dimensional manipulation, which supports mario space being 3d. Also this has some interesting things in it that support what I am saying as well, I do not know if this has been brought up before though.

I agree with everything but the Dimentio interacting with 2-D and 3-D beings and the abstract existence stuff. I'm personally neutral on those two.

I'd like to point out that it should be specified that they get the powers FROM the pure heart and chaos heart, and not just be thrown on the profile

Ask Antvasma or another staff member to review the CRT at this point, considering nobody new is responding and you have a couple yes's to your new edits

Shouldn't Super Dimentio have it? He fuse with the chaos heart. That should give him abstract existence.

*The heroes were able to harm Super Dimentio because pure hearts negate much of chaos heart's power.

Dimentio can interact with 2d beings.
-lower dimensional manipulation and also warp between 3d and 2d.

Count bleck gets all powers from dark prognosticus

Bleck should get levitation/flight

Both of them gain resistance to void manipulation and Bleck gain BFR due to Chaos heart

Dimentio should have void manipulation (not the giant void itself) same as Count Bleck have from chaos heart

The Pure hearts at 1:47 were embodiment of love itself and can negate destruction born of chaos heart.
Therefore I propose pure hearts and chaos heart having abstract existence(super dimentio can have it.)
Most of this seems fine. For the abstract stuff, here's another proof that the Pure Hearts are the feeling of love. I'm fine with the Pure/Chaos heart getting it, but that doesn't mean that Super Dimentio is also an abstract.

"Dimentio having void manipulation" would only apply to Super Dimentio.

Back