• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super paper mario changes

Aside from abstract/immortality pure hearts. I guess everything else can be added.

I need staff to edit the page. I don't know how to do it.
It's not really hard, I'll run you through it

First off, your gonna wanna be in Source Editor for all of this.

'''This is Bold''', [[This is linking to pages]], and that's basically all you need.

Bleck: [[BFR]] (Insert reason here), [[Flight]], [[Resistance]] to [[Void Manipulation]] (Insert any of Bleck's other resistances after Void Manipulation)

Chaos and Pure Hearts: [[Abstract Existence]] (Type 2, The Pure hearts are the embodiment of Hope, with the Chaos Heart being their opposite.)

Does it look like he has that book?
:|
it takes magic to create magic, he has to have a power in order to give it to the book, under that logic he has the powers that the book has, because thats a basic prerequisite. to give something a power, you must have the power to begin with

Not precisely. We do not know how Dimentio made the Dark Prognosticous in the slightest, and just because he made it doesn't mean he has the power written in it.

Not precisely. We do not know how Dimentio made the Dark Prognosticous in the slightest, and just because he made it doesn't mean he has the power written in it.
The 2-C key is made assuming that Dimentio made the DP, and always has
Edit: the second part is fair because I forgot that the abstract stuff was being given to chaos heart not Prognosticus

Key word being "Possibly" and it more so comes from having the durability to withstand the destruction of the universe. And was merely hinted as being of the tribe of the Ancients and the DP creator rather than outright confirmed.

The 2-C key is made assuming that Dimentio made the DP, and always has
Edit: the second part is fair because I forgot that the abstract stuff was being given to chaos heart not Prognosticus
Okay how did he make it? Trick question, we have no idea in the slightest. Magic? Well we don't know what kind of magic and certainly not the shit he uses every other time we've ever seen him use magic. Prep? We don't know how much time he had to make the Dark Prognosticous. Just writing it? Well we don't know if it even had the power it has with Bleck when he did write it. Also that key is more based on him possibly tanking Bleck nuking his original timeline and possibly being a member of a race which creates Low 2-C worlds.

it is true that it was only hinted at, and because it was only hinted at we are left with speculation.
DP creator rather than outright confirmed.
sadly pretty much everything about dimentios backstory was hinted at instead of confirmed. I may just email the writer of the game asking for clarification, I doubt that I would get a response though. or wait for them to do an AMA on reddit or something as its easier to confirm that its word of god if its in public view

i swear, I love debating on mysterious characters outside of vs-battles, but its a real pain in vs-battles because its all speculation and cant really be added to profiles, making the debates pointless lol

It's mostly a combination of game mechanics and 4th wall awareness. They are legit having 3 spatial dimensions individually, but the gameplay makes only Mario and certain enemies have the ability to move through the 3rd one while fighting or platforming; although everyone can still enter and exit doors in the background.

It's mostly a combination of game mechanics and 4th wall awareness. They are legit having 3 spatial dimensions individually, but the gameplay makes only Mario and certain enemies have the ability to move through the 3rd one while fighting or platforming; although everyone can still enter and exit doors in the background.
I hadnt thought of it that way

Whenever something involving dimentio is brought into question, i am there through it all
this thread slipped under my nose

bump
864387649888190464.png

Back