• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Meat Boy; Reworks and Changes

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

Changes:
  • Complete formatting overhaul and general changes
  • Several Removals
  • Glitch Girl is removed as a key
  • Meat Ninja and Bandage Ripper are new keys
  • Intelligence Rework
First of all, the page claims Dr. Fetus doesn't have bones, and because I am a blind MFer, I believed it but... he does. So his resistance to Bone Manipulation will be removed.

Class K LS for everyone notable, unevaluated, but that is very easily changed. Before it's wondered how Meat Boy and Bandage Girl scale to Dr. Fetus, they aren't completely incomparable, that only goes for Fetus' everything else that isn't him physically

Speaking of Dr. Fetus having a skeleton, him being an actual fetus shouldn't be on his profile anymore, his classification would probably turn "Unknown" and his AP section would turn from "Below Average Human level (As a fetus, he should be far weaker than an ordinary human. Bandage Girl was completely unfazed by his punches)" to Below Average Human level (Is consistently defenseless without his suit, to the point of only being able to throw glass and having his remote handy.<Super Meat Boy Forever Reference> Bandage Girl was completely unfazed by his punches<Super Meat Boy Ending reference>)"

Supersonic for everyone, and this is by no means inconsistent, rockets are an obstacle in the first game, and if you've seen a TAS of Super Meat Boy, he can basically dance around those rockets.

Dr. Fetus would also inherit the Acrobatics of both Meat Boy and Bandage Girl, considering he's often keeping up with both.

And the last thing... I'm killing the outlier claim for Meat Ninja and Bandage Ripper beating Omega Alpha. Meat Boy and Bandage Girl require an extended assault to even properly harm Dr. Fetus in his suit. Meat Ninja and Bandage Ripper ******* two-shot him!(6:20 if my link didn't work) Outlier doesn't really work when there's no good reason for them to be at all comparable to their younger selves. Obviously, this would also remove Omega Alpha's Unknown Striking Strength
Discuss!

Back