• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Metalia's a giant. Like, very much a giant. A Type 5 giant. Mario is shorter than the average man. Wouldn't be the best comparison.

I see no 20 Foe feat on SM's profile. I only see a 1 Foe feat.

Not like it matters since the literal only win condition you brought up was one shotting which he can't do whatsoever.

I brought up transmutation, possession, and outclassing her in every category but range and survivability. Not to mention that I don't see where said 20 Foe comes from.

All of which can be dodged due to her speed aside from maybe possesion

And no, 4x faster isn't a blitz

Never said it was. Who's faster? Mario? Heck, I thought speed was equalized. And it's not like Mars's attacks can't be dodged much easier anyway, with duplication, invisibility, and attack reflection on the table. She's gonna be hit well before Mario is.

And once again, where is this 20 Foe coming from? Noting on the profile of Moon references this at all.

Ya know I'm just now realizing how casual that attack was, and Mars is a good bit stronger then her

Probably should be 4B

Duplication really doesn't help unless he uses it soon enough

Invisibility is literally every Witch or evil being, Sendai are specifically meant to sense them

She does dodge them perfectly fine, she can kinda just move out of the way

Except that Mars can only instantly off him with literally one attack, giving Mario more than enough time to use it.

From what I recall (from my stupidly limited knowledge of Sailor Moon), the girls have to do something specific to see past evil beings and don't just lolnope invisibility or illusions. And it's Senshi.

One homes, the other splash damages. They're not easy to avoid. Besides, where's that logic in like, every other hax thread where the move requires contact? Characters avoid Saint Seiya's or Digimon's hax of contact?

@AS. Ha! Just realized that!

@Scarlet. Rei being best girl (behind Ami) of Sailor Moon makes her a far better candidate for matches than Usagi ovo.

She can just kinda...Shoot a bunch of attacks that beat him to death since well, AP

That doesn't make any sense, even assuming giving a person the ability to see invisible beings meant that it wouldn't work to see other unrelated invisible beings, her ehnhanced senses could do that alone, though it might help him dodge a couple assuming it works (Highly doubt it will)

AoE gets blocked by forcefields

Gemiuenely don't get the contact thing

She's like, 2x stronger than her and that's if the calc gets accepted (frankly I have a few gripes with it). Her attacks can get reflected with his attack reflection or lolnoped by Mario's myriad of invincibility powerups.

The fact that iirc, she can't see invisible beings naturally means a lot here. Her enhanced senses will mean nothing given Mario can't make a sound with that as he's intangible too.

The girlie has forcefields? Didn't know that.

Don't worry about it.

Considering Mario has literally zero resistance to Spatial destruction I have no idea how that's going to work less she use fire or transumutation first EDIT: I forgot her spiritual attacks as well RIP

You can kinda explain why she can't.

Yes, it's in her third key.

Her having a single attack that needs to be imbued/charged with fire first to have that property of spatial deletion (and can still be avoided or destroyed before it burns away space), and one who's primary purpose is against evil spirits, of which Mario is not, should speak volumes.

Because Moon herself, who is above Mars in every single way possible, was stumped by illusions before iirc (feel free to prove me wrong as I likely am). Invisibility shouldn't be that different.

Actually, her only charged attack is the main attack with the Senshi, her other two need points and are homing, I also edited in two as I forgot her spiritual attacks.

1. That was her 7A form 2. Invisibility and Illusions are seperate

If what you're saying is true and we're talking about th same attack, then the attack burning away space is wank, or at least it doing so every time, as I've seen that attack dozens of times and it's a simple fire attack.

Spiritual attacks don't necrssarilu ignore durability unless stated. Otherwise, all of Mario's attacks can ignore durability due to being able to kill ghosts.

Does she have feats of seeing the invisible past that? If not, then it means nothing. Seeing past either of those are normally rooted in the same thing. If someone did stumped by one they'll likely be stumped by the other.

Oh THAT one

Yeah, that one does require charge, I concede on that but it isn't the only spatial attack, but yeah, I concede.

They do, they "purge" souls of those it hits, destroying them and killing them instantly

They are not rooted actually, illusion creation is typically effecting the mind itself into believing that it's seeing something different, like Madara's Genjustu

Invisibility is blending in with the background or simply making yourself invisible, one effects the mind, the other doesn't.

The real cal howard said:
You can't see 4 KM away.
"2.76 km is as far away as a human eye can detect something like a candle light. While five kilometers is about the distance where the planet's surface curves away, thus being the farthest possible range for sight. However, considering that obstructions exist, you may not be able to see further than a few meters..."

I know that's not the main point of the match but I couldn't help myself from entering MythBusters mode. ovo

Back