• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeno Goku and CC Goku are two different people. Otherwise, how would they fight against each other? How would Xeno Goku cover CC Goku when he got jacked by Cumber? Why does Xeno Goku not use SSB or UI? They're both Goku, but from different timelines.

I'm talking about Xeno Goku's fights and such during the events of prison planet. Not CC Goku.

Well, those pages didn't last. I guess we're gonna have to wait for the Super Dragon Ball Heroes characters to show any different feats. Little salty all my pages have been deleted but whatever. Should we attempt to make another page for an original character to the series, such as Golden Cooler or Gohanks?

No Yosha this time.

I think the scaling should have the Heroes or/and Xenoverse feats. Goku in Xenoverse can help in defeating Demigra for example.In, Heroes, the characters got more 2-B feats

I now believe promotional anime was the wrong option because the characters have to cannon to heroes over a year ago.

TheMasculineMineta said:
True. But they lasted longer than the Cheelai and Lemo pages.
Wait, there were pages for Cheelai and Lemo? I personally wouldn't mind pages for them.

Yes, Matt is right. They definitely aren't 5-B. At best you can give them ratings based on their laser guns.

TheMasculineMineta said:
Apparently Matthew Schroeder thought all the scaling was wrong. After he deleted the pages, we had a conversation here.
That guy think anything that put any DB characters above even a normal human in Saint Seiya is wrong, so meh.

But the pages are not necessary anyway, they clearly aren't fighting characters.

Not sure if this is a necro or not, but considering Cumber is portrayed as either below or comparable to Jiren (depending on game, manga, anime) shouldn't his AP justification be reworded.

Tyranno223 said:
Not sure if this is a necro or not, but considering Cumber is portrayed as either below or comparable to Jiren (depending on game, manga, anime) shouldn't his AP justification be reworded.
Jiren has no 2-B profiles for scaling. Also, the current scaling is fine and if anything, it would be a hypothetical Jiren that scaled to Cumber, not the other way.

Also, when watching the episode I realized something. Cumber didn't fight Jiren, Jiren used no effort, he didn't even use Burning Ultimate Warrior and still defeated Super Saiyan 3 Cumber. Even afterwards, he one-punched Xeno Merged Zamasu without powering up. That wasn't a fight, it was a stomp.

Tyranno223 said:
Game continuity is different than DBS anime continuity.

Preserving canon is litteraly the job of the time patrol.

But with Fuu getting involved, it get kinda blurred since he can make timeline that are not an anomalie so it's weird.

Also DBH Fuu and Xenoverse Fuu aren't the same characters, DBH Fuu is evil but out for himself while Xenoverse Fuu is a wild card but ultimately good.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Actually we don't really know about Hero Fuu's motives. Sometimes he helps sometimes he hinders.
Fu himself tells us his motive, to create a new universe for the purposes of science. The Prison Planet was designed to draw energy from the fights occuring on it to power the creation of his new universe (a second big bang, as Fu refers to it), and Fu ensured that the fights continued by occasionally helping the heroes along.

Trunks at one point in the game questioned Fu about what would happen to the existing universe if Fu's plan succeeded, and Fu admitted that he couldn't care less.

I wish someone would close this thread. The Super Dragon Ball Heroes pages aren't being created. So there's no need for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back