• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supe vs Martial Artist: Homelander vs Kuroki Gensai (0-5-0)

The calc needs to be applied to the profiles to be usable in discussion. The scaling doesn't just influence Kuroki.
That's dumb. It is an accepted calc with some of the clearest scaling, but if that's the rules, so be it.

Still to me - this takes away another of Homie's advantage. Now, Homie only has flight and heat vision. Flight would just lead to an InCon, as he can't hurt Kuroki and Kuroki can't hurt him. As for the Heat Vision, it is a WinCon for Homie, but it is going to be hard to tag Kuroki with Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis. From where I am standing, Kuroki has several clear win cons while Homie has one (and its very shaky).

You know...when I made this...I kind of forgot about Julius and Wakatsuki. I was searching for some opponents in 8-A range thought about Kengan and the rest was history.
Looking back, I think they would have been some better matches

Julius would probably work better, since Wakatsuki would probably treat Homelander basically the same as in this match with skills scaling partially to end of Asura Ohma.

Julius would probably work better, since Wakatsuki would probably treat Homelander basically the same as in this match with skills scaling partially to end of Asura Ohma.
I'm really considering doing that as the more we've poured over this thread and I've gone back a reread some of Kengan's story...I realize that my assessment has vastly underestimated the sheer gap here. Not in physicals but everything else. Homelander's advantages amount to parlor tricks to Kuroki. Something he'd raise a brow at but wouldn't be enough to really give true problems.

Sure, Homelander's dangerous to Kuroki, a threat, but he'd dismantle him and the only situations Homelander wins are so circumstantial and specific, Homelander really can't accomplish them.

Back