• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sunny, Zebra and Toriko upgrade

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
With their appetite demons, all of them to be regular 5-B

Not much to say, the scans speak for themselves
Zebra destroyed planets
Sunny destroyed planet
Red oni

TheMightyRegulator said:
Reasonable.
Do you think this should apply to Coco and Starjun as well? Not sure about Toriko, since he has a third demon. Will deal with Toriko later

Heh. This was hype as all heck when i first read the chapter.

But anyways given the boosts and current stats of the characters as of now, i would say this is legit and reasonable.

Why did you stop at just zebra and sunny the red oni was stated to be like the strongest in the galaxy so red oni>zebra and sunny demons.As for starjun nothing was stated about his demon but after consuming the full course i think he should be on a similar level.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Why did you stop at just zebra and sunny the red oni was stated to be like the strongest in the galaxy so red oni>zebra and sunny demons.As for starjun nothing was stated about his demon but after consuming the full course i think he should be on a similar level.
I forgot about Red Oni being strongest in the galaxy. Do you have the scan?

Creating a human-sized version of a star is not remotely the same ass a full-sized version...

Anyway, I think that these upgrades to "At least 5-B" for their appetite demon forms seem reasonable.

Antvasima said:
Creating a human-sized version of a star is not remotely the same ass a full-sized version...
Anyway, I think that these upgrades to "At least 5-B" for their appetite demon forms seem reasonable.
... Don Slime was able to create many massive meteors which are atleast regular Planet size. Furthermore, the country of Blue Grill is made out of Don Slime. So i see no reason why we should limit Don Slime's star-creation to "human size".

Anyways, next chapter we will see how big the star Don Slime makes is.

Exactly. We have to get proof of the size of his stars.

^i dont think the meteors are planet size in the slightest, unfortunatly there is no way to scale them, but a meteor 659 times smaller than the earth should cause a LOT more destruction, and don slim spammed a lot of them, therefore the size must have been smaller proportionally seen to the size of the toriko planet,

but it is still a small country-size attack :)

PS: the stars size seems to be child-size since, don slimes body is around 2 or 3 meters, his palms are not that big either, and the star was only shown to be inside his hands :)

GreatestSin said:
^i dont think the meteors are planet size in the slightest, unfortunatly there is no way to scale them, but a meteor 659 times smaller than the earth should cause a LOT more Destruction, and don slim spammed a lot of them, therefore the size must have been smaller proportionally seen to the size of the toriko planet,
but it is still a small country-size attack :)

PS: the stars size seems to be child-size since, don slimes body is around 2 or 3 meters, his palms are not that big either, and the star was only shown to be inside his hands :)
That because Neo is basically eating a part of don slime attack all the time, so normally those attack will be far more powerful than what its see here.

^to boost the attacks are not 100% of don slime because the host of don is not powerful enough,

either way, we can only use what we see, and from the look of the meteors they seem to be large building size to town size at least ^_^

UncleSpaceman said:
... Don Slime was able to create many massive meteors which are atleast regular Planet size. Furthermore, the country of Blue Grill is made out of Don Slime. So i see no reason why we should limit Don Slime's star-creation to "human size".
Anyways, next chapter we will see how big the star Don Slime makes is.

This is about thr 4HK only, Don Slime's 'star' is just speculation at this point...please stay on topic

Issue coming out tonight or hopefully atleast tomorrow.

Is coco's demon not on here for the upgrade because of it mostly dealing poisons than destruction?

Back