• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Wukong vs Karna Fate style

So in character both fighters likely start in cqc

In cqc wukong has both the ap and possibly skill advantage and the ability to grow extra arms can help too

Karna has k&k though which makes the ap advantage negligible since be will be taking almost no damage. I'm not sure if normal hits from Karna would be able to bypass Wukong's resistance but even if they could Karna would realize he is outmatched in cqc and fire off a brahmastra or brahmastra kundala from range.

If Wukong manages to just tank or counter these Karna would likely find him worthy of Vasavi Shakti, like he did with Sieg. After Karna casts off his armor to use Vasavi Shakti is the moment when Wukong gains his best chance to win, if he can expand his staff enough and smack Karna, before he finishes the brief chant for and fires off VS then he can win however I don't know if he could do that so I'm leaning towards Karna

I know absolutely nothing about Wukong send help

I'd assume Karna would die with or without his armor from a high 6-A hit

but his armor is listed as high 3-A low 2-C durability so I mean idk

Now the question is, which is more likely to happen

Karna vaporizes Sun Wukong with an eye laser

or

Sun Wukong hits Karna with the big stick

Ruyi could likely take the Eye Laser and Wukong should definitely have the skill to block.

How fast does Sun go for max Ruyi? Cuz it seems like he might low diff Karna. His skill level should be similar if slightly less, he is stronger, more versatile in cqc, comes with regen to fix the wounds that land, BC keeps him from dropping etc. Considering he can block Brahmastra pretty easily, and even Kundala isn't looking too bad considering is dura, BC and regen, I don't see him getting put down by VS before he one shots with a stronger Ruyi.

Unfortunately I dont know to much about Wukongs In-Character fighting, Blah or Andy might so ill see if they will comment.

Probably second or third hit. He'll use basic bang at first, and when he realizes how tough the armor is, he'll use the big stick.

I think Wukong will probably be hitting with strikes above Karna's, and with each strike he'll probably hit harder, with a bigger stick, as he sees how little damage is being taken. This will happen fast, quickly overwhelming Karna's 90% reduction before Vasari can come out. My vote goes to Wukong.

Also, Wukong might get a game boost by being more well known in Japan than Karna, and for being a Buddhist figure, in a country that is very Buddhist and not very Hindu. Or he might get super Saiya

Back