• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Godzilla's stronger, both in AP and LS, though I think SonSon's advantages would lead to her getting a win sooner than Godzilla would. The Nyoi Golden Cudgel is an incredibly unpredictable weapon for Godzilla, POW wouldn't be difficult to land and is something that wouldn't be resisted, SonSon's magical cloud lets her take the edge in mobility, and she's overall a more skilled fighting

Voting SonSon

Godzilla's stronger, both in AP and LS, though I think SonSon's advantages would lead to her getting a win sooner than Godzilla would. The Nyoi Golden Cudgel is an incredibly unpredictable weapon for Godzilla, POW wouldn't be difficult to land and is something that wouldn't be resisted, SonSon's magical cloud lets her take the edge in mobility, and she's overall a more skilled fighting

Voting SonSon
(already sees her cooking/gourd attack)
The Monkey Girl FRA.
Both counted

Voting SonSon
I mean, what stops godIlla from melting the staff with his atomic breath?

I mean, what stops godIlla from melting the staff with his atomic breath?
Have you seen how SonSon’s staff functions? He’s not gonna expect a seemingly regular staff to suddenly get thrown high into the air and turn giant sized. Not to mention, it’s incredibly flexible.

Even if he did somehow melt it, he still can’t resist the gourd or POW

Have you seen how SonSon’s staff functions? He’s not gonna expect a seemingly regular staff to suddenly get thrown high into the air and turn giant sized. Not to mention, it’s incredibly flexible.

Even if he did somehow melt it, he still can’t resist the gourd or POW
I never said It wasn't unpredicabqe, I just said godzilla could probable melt It

And you asked “what’s stopping him from melting it?”

What’s stopping him from melting it is the fact he’s not gonna expect the ways SonSon uses it in battle

And you asked “what’s stopping him from melting it?”

What’s stopping him from melting it is the fact he’s not gonna expect the ways SonSon uses it in battle
He just need to hit the staff with his atomic breath, any way. This is getting less and less relevant

He just need to hit the staff with his atomic breath, any way. This is getting less and less relevant
All I’m saying is that he’s gonna be taken off guard by pretty much all of SonSon’s techniques and the staff is one of them. Remember, this is a regular looking staff suddenly turning giant and hitting Godzilla in the face. Yes, his breath could melt it. But he’s not just gonna melt it right away, more than likely, it’s smacking him in the face from the sky because it’ll “sucker punch” him

Regardless, he can’t counter the gourd or POW

Last edited:
How does it function?
Almost the same as other incarnations, a big walking nuclear power plant that can poison entire water wells and leave dangerous amounts of radiations with his footprints only by just passing through there (1954 happened in the 2000 timeline and he is another member of the species), which means it has all of the shit that ionizing radiation causes, from cancer diseases to ionization of the atoms. The 2000 version is said to emit radiations at levels that are impossible in nature, and the levels get even higher when he uses the concentrated atomic ray (since it's his radiation at a compressed energy beam)

Almost the same as other incarnations, a big walking nuclear power plant that can poison entire water wells and leave dangerous amounts of radiations with his footprints only by just passing through there (1954 happened in the 2000 timeline and he is another member of the species), which means it has all of the shit that ionizing radiation causes, from cancer diseases to ionization of the atoms. The 2000 version is said to emit radiations at levels that are impossible in nature, and the levels get even higher when he uses the concentrated atomic ray (since it's his radiation at a compressed energy beam)
The last link opened fine, but the rest are dead

2000 is already accepted as being another species of the 1954 though, and the latter isn't that correct because cancer is not even the greatest danger of ionizing radiation (matter plumbering go booom), besides his radioactive is considered at levels impossible in the nature world.

2000 is already accepted as being another species of the 1954 though, and the latter isn't that correct because cancer is not even the greatest danger of ionizing radiation (matter plumbering go booom), besides his radioactive is considered at levels impossible in the nature world.
Still should be in the profile first. But whatever, but how much time does his radiation takes to kill like... a normal human?

2000 literally just has radiation listed with no scans on his profile. How in the hell are you supposed to know all this from reading it?

The info of the 1954 sharing timeline with the 2000 movie is already on the profile, if you're talking about the P&A, then his radiation section is completely unjustified, and I'm too lazy and busy to do a CRT for him now (not that I really care about Godzilla profiles here now, just sharing knowledge). For the latter, no human ever got close enough to be affected by his radiation except in the ending where Godzilla slaps a dude in a falling building. However, it can burn and affect the Millenians who are beings in a quantum fluid state, and more powerful attacks could burn Orga, who had absorbed Godzilla's G-Cells.

There's never been an example of a human getting close to Godzilla with the radiation's effects shown?

I don't recall it properly, but from what I remember, Godzilla never had direct contact with a human (if not the ending, but Godzilla just makes the building fall) that is not the JSDF, other than that are the Millennians and Orga, who are still not totally safe from Godzilla's ionizing radiation even when the latter absorbed Godzilla's G-Cells.

Back