• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun wukong/Journey to the west CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What.

A kalpa is one world ending, and another commencing. Two do not exist at the same time.
Oh. But hold up. Wasn't the duration between each kalpa infinite? So at the end of each kalpa the infinite vastness of empty time and space would have to replace itself with another similar cycle

3-A based on what? High 4-C based on what?

You understand we cannot scale him to real life celestial bodies, yes?

Wukong, before jumping from Buddha's hand, claims to be able to jump 108'000 Li, and thus being bale to easly beat him in the bet.

He reaches the pillars of the universe in that one jump. The Buddha even references this, as well as Wukong's claim, when questioned alter.

There was no la
Also, can someone get me how big he grows in page 41?
There isn't any large size at chapter 41
Wukong, before jumping from Buddha's hand, claims to be able to jump 108'000 Li, and thus being bale to easly beat him in the bet.

He reaches the pillars of the universe in that one jump. The Buddha even references this, as well as Wukong's claim, when questioned alter.
So 3A and large size type 8 confirmed?

@Ricsi-viragosi

Also I believe you meant chapter 7

Erlang braced, himself, and with a shake became ten thousand fathoms tall; in his hands his two-bladed trident looked like the peaks of Mount Hua. His face was black, his fangs were long, and his hair was bright red: he looked ferociously evil. He hacked at the Great Sage’s head. The Great Sage, also resorting to magic, gave himself a body as big as Erlang’s and a face as frightening; and he raised his As-You-Will gold-banded cudgel, which was now like the pillar of Heaven on the summit of the Kunlun Mountain

He became a hundred thousand feet tall; his head was as big as a mountain, his waist like a range of hills, his eyes flashed like lightning, his mouth seemed to be a bowl of blood, and his teeth were as swords and halberds; the cudgel in his hands reached up to the Thirty−third Heaven and down to the Eighteenth Hell. The tigers, leopards and wolves, the beasts of the mountain, and the seventy−two monster kings all kowtowed and

I meant this, but the numbers and sizes are mistranslated.

So, tier is... "High 6-A(? I doubt he original texts said he is 20 miles tall, so the result may go up or down based on that) | At least 5-A (Can hold the whole universe - which he traverses with a 108'000 li long jump - in his palm as a disk), possibly Low 2-C (Is outside of and transcends reality and its duality as a whole, and is comparable to the being who created it)

So, tier is... "High 6-A(? I doubt he original texts said he is 20 miles tall, so the result may go up or down based on that) | At least 5-A (Can hold the whole universe - which he traverses with a 108'000 li long jump - in his palm as a disk), possibly Low 2-C (Is outside of and transcends reality and its duality as a whole, and is comparable to the being who created it)
Agreed. But he should have immeasurable speed for existing beyond linear space time as a whole

And I'm pretty sure wukong is superior to pangu when the emperors are above pangu's league which wukong before buddhahood scared the jade emperor

Maybe give wukong cosmic awareness and precognition since he could scale to Buddha who could investigate the innumerable possibilities of one's action and lifetime

The above ability is just a guess since you yourself said that:

Even a human's life can be claimed to have "innumerable possibilities". In a world that endlessly repeats through Kalpa's, the sheer age would be enough to grant that claim.

@Zaratthustra

Do you agree with this?

TLDR, some summarized conclusions and proposals would be helpful though.

You have made over nine posts in less than a day. Please, when you are writing, collect your thoughts and write them down into a single comment.

Cosmic Awerness is fine, 1-A is not and I won't repeat why again.

• Tiers:
Wukong has a staggering lack of actual quantifiable feats. Besides his claim of "my infinite powers are wasted here", almost everything he does is unquantifiable. He holds up the world, but he reaches the end of the world with a 108'000 li jump. He shakes mountains, but without more context that is extremely low.

For his first key, I decided to calculate KE. He can move 108'000 li in a jump, so that is good for a calc.

For his Buddha key, he is comparable to a being that created the world (again, crossed in a 60k kilometer jump), and being outside of the world's duality (though it goes into female vs male, hot and cold, it never mentions absolute extremes of the power so no way this is 1-A of its own).

• Tiers:
Wukong has a staggering lack of actual quantifiable feats. Besides his claim of "my infinite powers are wasted here", almost everything he does is unquantifiable. He holds up the world, but he reaches the end of the world with a 108'000 li jump. He shakes mountains, but without more context that is extremely low.

For his first key, I decided to calculate KE. He can move 108'000 li in a jump, so that is good for a calc.

For his Buddha key, he is comparable to a being that created the world (again, crossed in a 60k kilometer jump), and being outside of the world's duality (though it goes into female vs male, hot and cold, it never mentions absolute extremes of the power so no way this is 1-A of its own).
Transcending the concept of duality once is still a type 3 tho

Type 3 (True General Transduality): A state of being which is qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of binary logic or duality at any level, including the conceptual, standing beyond the scope of all dual systems and concepts regardless of how complex they are. Such characters typically exist as contradictions within the context of their setting, and abide to dialetheic systems of logic, or are portrayed as existing within a state of single, indivisible wholeness bereft of any separation.

And also since

Generally, yes. Hot and cold, man and women and such are not really enough to grant one of the highest possible tiers.

It's still OP alright.
Oh hell yeah

but anyway I guess everything is settled now but @Mariogoods asked if wukong can have immeasurable speed as well since he exists beyond linear time space naturally as the Dou Zhan Shen Fo and how about precognition for that state as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back