• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Sumeragi vs Samurai Jack

High 8-C stats are used, Speed equalized, Sumeragi can use all of his weapons (Kodachi, Raijinto, Hagakure Blade, and Ganglari), Sumeragi's nigh invisibility is restricted if necessary, Light Ninja style is restricted if necessary

In character

Victory Condition: KO, Incap, or if one admits defeat

Jack via his Light Ninja style and the fact he has more stamina and overall better training and experience. Not to mention his Sword and the stuff Sumeragi has is stuff Jack already deals with in his travels.

Jack has this, far more experienced and has fought with much more stuff, robots, monsters, etc. Has more useful abilities even

Alright, also Sumeragi's nigh-invisibility is restricted if necessary (Just added it to his profile as I forgot to add it when making it)

Sumeragi's invisibility isn't even that great (the fire on their body, it wearing off when hit and right before battle) it's just able to be used anywhere at any time, so it's not really a deciding factor, there's just some parts of the body that aren't actually able to be seen (as there's no fire on some parts, like the head, upper torso, and weapon)

I chose Sumeragi since he has more versatility and more canonically used weapons (and also the "At least High 8-C" stats from being a boss)

Besides

Sumeragi > Ryoma canonically

Yes, but he was still taken out by the combined party, which is considered 'canon' for bosses as opposed to just fighting one person (as they also have a default battle quote and a battle quote with other characters in some cases)

(and completely lolstomped him in chapter 5, but I do agree that Ryoma DID get stronger from that point tho)

Yeah, but, you know.

Ryoma faced end game Corrin in conquest in a 1v1 combat.

Corrin in revelations midgame was superior to his chapter 5 dragon form.

That would imply midgame revelations characters are all at least City Block level though

Endgame Corrin is considered to be Corrin with the fully unlocked Yato for each path (Shadow, Blazing, or Omega)

(Although it's obvious that Shadow = Blazing < Omega, and Grim = Noble < Alpha)

If the Light Ninja style gives Jack such a big advantage should I set the battle to night or restrict it?

(You can make that thread, as I don't necessarily agree with it)

Light Ninja is restricted if necessary now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back