• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She not only has enhanced senses, but also extrasensory perception to deal with stealth.

He has prep and some prior knowledge,so he can just stealth behind her line of sight and dice her from there.

What do you mean by stealth behind her line of sight? What is he stealthing behind?

Except another guy who is far below Jack’s caliber in terms of intellect and skill managed to steal her heart.

Why would we say that Meme has worse stealth than Jack? We don't even know how Meme did that and it's seen as a pretty insane feat.

From Jack's profile it seems like his stealth is done via blending into light making him almost invisible. What time of day will this fight be happening at? As another aside, enhanced vampiric senses could really help if it's simply blending in to make him hard to see.

I mean,sort of sneaking behind her before she could notice type of deal.Irrc,the telekinesis that Shinobu showcased was done with her eyeball no?Would that mean it’s connected to her line of sight?This would help Jack avoid getting TK crushed to death by 5-B forces.

Does SBA specify the time of day?If not I’ll just say it’s happening at dusk,giving
him some light to use.

Actually fair point about the meme one.I retract that statement,but Jack would still be more skilled then anyone in the gatari verse combat wise.

SBA has characters starting at a distance of the highest range between them. It does sound a little tricky for Jack to get behind her with such a range disadvantage.

And yeah her telekinesis is described as "the power of her eyes". She can destroy stuff with a glare.

SBA specifies time of day as "whatever's optimal for both characters, even if that's a different time for each". I guess that'd make it sunset/dawn for Jack's stealth and night for Shinobu's (admittedly avoidable) weakness to the sun.

Probably, idk enough about Samurai Jack, and he's definitely more skilled than Shinobu at least.

Wait, they're indoors? I don't think Jack's stealth would work really well then. And rereading it, it apparently requires him to tear off his clothes first, which would get him TK'd.

I think Shinobu is more likely than not to TK him before she gets cut down.

Wait let me rephrase,Jack starts outdoors away from Shinobu without her knowledge of him hunting her.Jack gets his prep time from there and if I remember correctly there is a giant hole in the ceiling that allows light to come in(I remember seeing an opening like that in season 5).

well lmao with all those conditions he probably does just take her by surprise and stabs her, does feel a tad one-sided imo.

hmm.

Lemme just state in the OP that Shinobu has knowledge of her being hunted by him.That should balance things out.

I still believe he might take this,bending light is a different to what Shinobu could normally see.

What Shinobu can normally see is just having really good eyesight. Since Jack's thing seems to just be making himself difficult to see rather than outright invisibility, it should help a lot, especially if she's on guard.

How does Jack usually fight in-character in times like this? Does he carefully search out for a way to ambush and instakill, or would he walk in rather casually to confront the enemy?

Well in this scenario,he has prior knowledge of Shinobu’s strength.Its more likely he will go for an ambush here.

He has also ambushed people right from the get go as well in character.

I'm more wondering how likely he is to go for alternate entrance routes.

You said he starts outside and she's inside the building; presumably Kiss-shot would be watching one of the entrances.

I mean, like I said, vampires have enhanced eyesight (able to see the individual strokes on a small, intricate talisman on a shrine in the distance with a small amount of vampirism) that should work against something like "blending in with the light making it difficult to see". ESPECIALLY since that's only difficult to see, nowhere near impossible or full invisibility.

I think if he went for the main entrance Shinobu would be able to tell and crush with TK.

hmm,good points.Jack would know about the TK due to prior knowledge,so he would avoid eye sight at all costs.He would probably find another entrance/a much sneakier way than just going through the main entrance.

Last edited:
I really seriously don't think it's an "eye contact" ability. She's used it on a steel door, those things can't stare back lmao.

Oh sure, fair enough then.

Well, if there's another way in, I trust in Jack to be able to utilize it to get the jump on her and win.

Back