• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suika vs Naruto uzumaki (high 6-A)

Speed is equalized, no BFR, takes place in orochimaru's lair, who wins and why.

Ibuki.Suika.full.998021
"Your illusions won't work on me when I'm drunk! Drinking brings out my strongest power!"

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto
the jesus of his own verse

Doesn't seem like Naruto has anything that could be useful for surviving getting reduced to mist, or actually hurting mist.

Kek. Mist > Cellular. Even then, Suika is kinda intangible while in mist. So even if it attacked on mist level he would have quite some difficulty even hitting her.

It's technically a well balanced fight, cause Suika can't blitz naruto, and naruto can't use any hax on her since she can turn intangible.

Suika because she can disperse into mist causing intangibility and she may overwhelm naruto with powerful raw attacks

Suika. You don't wanna mess with someone that could turn an entire mountain to mist. Plus, her power worked on so many level that she got multiple way to deal with him (Like black hole him to death, or tear him apart, or forever concentrated his view on something else while Suika pelted him to dead). She's also a master of Danmaku, so she's also isn't going to let him hit her so easily too.

TSB vapes even that form Naruto stomps her

Image888867.gif

In the naruto wiki, the tsb is stated to only negate ninjutsu, it never said it could delete everything. If it did, then how was naruto's rasengans intact when he hit toneri's tsb.

LTB2000 said:
In the naruto wiki, the tsb is stated to only negate ninjutsu, it never said it could delete everything. If it did, then how was naruto's rasengans intact when he hit toneri's tsb.
Even with TSB you need to use Ying yang to negate ninjutsu Toneri used TSB as a barrier

Well, naruto was pulled into that gravity technique from Pain, he was able to escape but he said it was a weeker version of the Moon creating spell, and even with that, he struggled to escape.

I know he got a lot more powerfull, but it is nothing compared to the difference of mass between the moon and a black hole.Naruto will most likely be crushed into a very tiny bit of condensed matter.

It's a tough fight but seeing everyone's points, Suika should win. Creative fight by the way. Glad to see more fights other than Yukari and Reimu are showing up.

Even though turning into mist doesn't seem that interesting(I mean, even Rasenshuriken can hit on cellular level) I'd still give it to Suika due to her mist abilities.

That acctually would be a interesting fight, they both could use clones and are (at least on fandom common arguments...) moon breakers! XD

But Suika still on advantage because not only she can transform herself into mist but also she can create black holes... so... even his Rasengans would be nullify by a black hole.

Honestly just happy a different Touhou character is being used outside the same 3-4... but honestly see Naruto winning.

Suika's mist and black holes seems to be her only saving grace, thousands of mini Suikas would be threatening until Naruto takes to the air, her growing giant would make it look like a kaiju battle of a drunkard and a fox (not that I'm complaining) but Naruto counters with his own AOE attacks to offset Suika's. His victory to me comes from his unorthodox and surprisingly better style of combat. Not my best I'll admit

Back