• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suck on it Glass; Ike vs Ganondorf (0-0-0)

Well, the only time I remember non-ToP Ganon fighting was when he threw an energy blast at Link or when he took his swords out and attacked, so I assume either one of those?

Might be wrong though

I think that Ganondorf wins quite easily due to his sheer AP advantage, even if Ike does have Aether.
Where are you getting that from?

From what I see, Base Ganon scale around the Master Sword's level, which is High 6-A from upscaling the 6-A+ Goddess Whitesword.

While Ike has Yune's powers, who is half as strong as Ashunera. And Ike can triple his AP with Aether.

I am pretty sure Ike has the AP advantage here.

wait shoot im stupid, I thought Ike's AP was in teratonnes for some reason.

In that case, Ike just nulls any passives Ganon might have, and just hits him with Aether or something.

From what I can tell Ike is 12.85 Petatons not Teratons, he'd be 6-B if that were the case.
The value is: "(25.673 petatons - 1.477 zettatons)/2"
6-BCountry7 Teratons
to 100 Teratons
7x1012 to 10142.9288x1022 to 4.184x102314x
High 6-AMulti-Continent4.435 Petatons to
29.6 Exatons
4.435x1015 to 2.96x10191.855604x1025 to 1.24x1029~6674x
Nah, he would be At least High 6-A taking the low-end

Teratons is 6-B, while Petatons is High 6-A.

Yee so Ike has the AP advantage, almost 3x stronger than old dorf. And since Ike can triple that with Aether he can reach into one shot range, so I guess it's a matter of if Ganon will use his best hax before that happens.

Huh, I didn't even notice he has passive power null. I don't think Ganon resists power null so I guess that means he won't be using his magic anytime soon.

Also, I am just now reading over Ganon's "Standard Abilities" and a lot, I mean A LOT, of these powers are things that Ganon has done post his acquisition of the Triforce of Power.

And so I am really confused about why they are in that tab.

The Triforce of Power doesn't grant him new powers, it just amps up his physical and magical power as well as granting him immortality. The only ability that's ever said to come from the ToP is him transforming into his beast form. Anyway, Ike having a decent AP advantage as well as passive power null means that Ganondorf likely isn't gonna be doing much of anything.

Ike's Nihil works on any abilities that aren't from weapons, so if Ganondorf has any special powers in any of his weapons, they would work in his fight with Ike.

I vote for Ike via Nihil and Aether, both abilities can hard counter ganondorf's hax and the even AP they have, making it a matter of time before Ike wins.

Back