• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Version of Naruto that Natsu has a chance of beating?

Whichever version has the Mountain level AP. But even then he is much slower. Unless you equalized speed, the strongest he can beat without getting blitz is One-tailed Kid Naruto.

Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Tailed Beast Transormations, anything else is far above Natsu.

EDIT I forgot about speed.Even Base Teen Naruto blitzes Natsu.

However base teen Naruto has no Mountain attack potency and that speed advantage wouldnt be that devastating in comprassion to his later forms.

The only version I see Natsu beating Naruto is his version of Tailed Beasts Transformation that does not think rationally and attacks anything and I still see Natsu winning with difficulty since this Naruto has Low-Mid Regenerationn

Back