• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Very hard chapter to predict. It could really be anything. Obviously thinking Void will show up through some dimensional travel though and maybe toy with flash and sonic a bit. I think Blast will arrive sooner this time.

I'm also thinking Saitama should involved somehow. I really wish that it's because Void sends a slash to the Udon place and nukes it out of the world.

Very hard chapter to predict. It could really be anything. Obviously thinking Void will show up through some dimensional travel though and maybe toy with flash and sonic a bit. I think Blast will arrive sooner this time.

I'm also thinking Saitama should involved somehow. I really wish that it's because Void sends a slash to the Udon place and nukes it out of the world.
are they even going to fight there? blast tried to take garou to another dimension too.

tommorow's chapter could be anything... i just hope it is worth the wait we've had up to this point
Pretty confident Blast won't do anything serious this chapter, it should be Empty Void coming in hot and Flashy Flash will be reluctant to call Blast imo

Oh, 50+ pages for me to read huh

I guess we had some debate over Void's new feats, can someone link me the thread, or maybe a post where the discussion started ?

I think blast will show up at the end and it'll be a cliffhanger like how it was originally ...

Which will rlly SUCK for my physche

I just hope the chapter is longer than what we've been getting lately

nahhh ain't no way

gmLOXU7.png

Fake news... it must be fake news!

Back