• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are some techniques from other series that Garou could replicate after seeing it.
If they require Ki or Chi then i don't see why he couldn't replicate it. He already has accelerated development so copying the ability wouldn't be hard.

The things he'd struggle to copy is strange biology based stuff or outside amplification in my view.

If they require Ki or Chi then i don't see why he couldn't replicate it. He already has accelerated development so copying the ability wouldn't be hard.

The things he'd struggle to copy is strange biology based stuff or outside amplification in my view.
That makes sense.

garou copies the flow of energy, they don't specify what type of energy, just energy and that's it.
also even garou imitated blast's hyperspace power, and blast comes from another dimension/differente universe,with a different flow of energy

garou copies the flow of energy, they don't specify what type of energy, just energy and that's it.
also even garou imitated blast's hyperspace power, and blast comes from another dimension/differente universe,with a different flow of energy
Is it confirmed that Blast came from another Universe?

No. The way passive works is just active 24/7 without any effort needed. Gojo's Infinity still needs to be activated and takes energy, it's not passive.
you are sure about that?

also, literally gojo has infinite damn energy, because you think it's called. THE HONORED ONE. for a reason, he literally has infinity and 6 eyes, really, because you think that up to this point the whole world is in chaos, it's because gojo kept everything in order because of his immense power

you are sure about that?

also, literally gojo has infinite damn energy, because you think it's called. THE HONORED ONE. for a reason, he literally has infinity and 6 eyes, really, because you think that up to this point the whole world is in chaos, it's because gojo kept everything in order because of his immense power
Yes I'm sure lol. Bleach characters can passively kill beings without resistance to their soul crushing Reiatsu. They don't need to activate it, whether consciously or unconsciously, it's just there and it just happens. Gojo needs to activate Infinity, although he can do it without thinking about it. It's still not passive though because it needs to be activated to work, and it still takes energy.

He doesn't. It's stated that his energy is "almost" inexhaustible. And that's both because of his amount of energy, and how he controls it. But he doesn't literally have infinite energy. Besides, if he did, he wouldn't worry about conserving it, and he does say outright that he tries to conserve his energy usage.

Yes I'm sure lol. Bleach characters can passively kill beings without resistance to their soul crushing Reiatsu. They don't need to activate it, whether consciously or unconsciously, it's just there and it just happens. Gojo needs to activate Infinity, although he can do it without thinking about it. It's still not passive though because it needs to be activated to work, and it still takes energy.

He doesn't. It's stated that his energy is "almost" inexhaustible. And that's both because of his amount of energy, and how he controls it. But he doesn't literally have infinite energy. Besides, if he did, he wouldn't worry about conserving it, and he does say outright that he tries to conserve his energy usage.
ok(seriosly i need to get a list of how many times i use that word)

So, someone who speedblitzes to a certain degree could kill him if they immediately go for the throat? Like someone beyond lightspeed?

So, someone who speedblitzes to a certain degree could kill him if they immediately go for the throat? Like someone beyond lightspeed?
I guess yeah. If they blitz him immediately, without any room for him to sub-consciously process that he's being attacked, they should be able to kill him before he activates Infinity.

I guess yeah. If they blitz him immediately, without any room for him to sub-consciously process that he's being attacked, they should be able to kill him before he activates Infinity.
wait for sukuna to literally pull out a technique where his attacks cover infinite distances and gojo is hit, but then he manages to keep up the fight even when sukuna's attack speed is infinite,also,there is no stament about you need to be x speed to touch gojo,literally for that you need yes or yes to cover infinity

I asked Ant for permission to be able to do a review at the speed of the wiki, if he accepts it and then I make the post and everyone accepts it, saitama would be less than MFTL+ and more like FTL+or MFTL

Saitama's “reactive evolution” hax should've been that he is always stronger than the threat rather than his emotions making him stronger.

Like every time Garou copied his power, Saitama's power should've been x100 (or whatever number) the power that Garou copied just because and the increase is permanent. Or still have the exponential be involved where every time Garou copied Saitama's powers Saitama grows exponentially instead. For instance if Garou continued to copy Saitama, after some time Saitama’s RE hax goes from making him 100x than Garou to making him 200x stronger then 400x, then 800x and so on until Garou’s RE and copying can’t keep up.

Last edited:
tw for manga enjoyers: mild manga hate incoming.

I firmly believe in the future Garou vs Saitama (and OPM manga) will only be remembered (using "remembered" loosely) for art and power scaling. And the webcomic is just gonna be left to rot.

I refuse to elaborate on the reason for my beliefs now but mark my words.

tw for manga enjoyers: mild manga hate incoming.

I firmly believe in the future Garou vs Saitama (and OPM manga) will only be remembered (using "remembered" loosely) for art and power scaling. And the webcomic is just gonna be left to rot.

I refuse to elaborate on the reason for my beliefs now but mark my words.
Your words will be mocked, not marked.

honestly dumb take and the reason you don’t elaborate is because your opinion is only fueled by bias.

Your words will be mocked, not marked.

honestly dumb take and the reason you don’t elaborate is because your opinion is only fueled by bias.
My words can't be elaborated on because truly only time will tell but I have already seen signs within the community itself that introduced that idea already. If I elaborate it will just lead to meaningless back-to-back babble that spawned simply because I stated an opinion and won't amount to anything useful. Just sit back and we will see if I'm right in the long run.

This is a discussion thread. As long as it's even vaguely on-topic no conversation can be deemed meaningless unless it's against some rule (and not even then) or people get sick of the topic, neither of which really apply here.

Back