• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STRONGEST ON THIS WIKI FREE FOR ALL: Aaron vs Flan-chan (Composite) vs GoodMinion456 vs Arceus (Exaggerated and wanked) vs Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhieme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlos Mateus Araujo de Carvalho said:
Even though this happens, nothing will happen to Mayron, as it goes beyond an infinite and alefinite number of eternally everything, surpassing the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (Infinite 0s) 1% of Hue BR, because the reason for Mayron's overcoming is due to the fact of extreme emotional simplicity (that is, he is an extremely simple person), and with extremely simple attitudes and actions.
Then Hue uses 1% of its power and Mayron gets rekt cause his 1% is basically infinite^infinite and since infinity to Hue BR is above the concept of Tiers that means Hue's mere 1% is equal to above the concept of everything (Including Mayron)^Above the concept of everything (Including Mayron) with his 100% being above the concept of everything (Including Mayron)^above the concept of everything (Including Mayron)^100.

But much likely Hue wouldn't even need 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his power anyways...

Mayron can even use Logic and Ilogic Negation to undo the illogic of the Hue BR, so he can touch, defeat, and destroy it.
But then Hue BR negates Logic and Illogic Negation to negate Mayron's mere possibility of touching in it, even if Mayron negates Hue's Logic and Illogic Negation Negation, Hue can still negate it as many times required to rekt Mayron.

Even if all this happens, nothing will happen to Mayron and his Logic and Illogic Negation. For the Hue BR is not capable of withstanding difficult, complicated and extreme moments of monstrous and absolute extremities, unlike Mayron, who has already suffered difficult, complicated and extreme moments of monstrous and absolute extremities, and of intolerances, opportunism, extreme lies , and he did not show any reaction, because he was extremely, infinitely and tenderly simple, insensitive, lucid, detached, abnormal, unnatural, understandable, unrealistic, eccentric, rationalist, ironic, antisocial, without esteem and enmity infinitely and eternally for nothing in life.

Even if all this happens, nothing will happen to Mayron and his Logic and Illogic Negation. For the Hue BR is not capable of withstanding difficult, complicated and extreme moments of monstrous and absolute extremities, unlike Mayron, who has already suffered difficult, complicated and extreme moments of monstrous and absolute extremities, and of intolerances, opportunism, extreme lies , and he did not show any reaction, because he was extremely, infinitely and tenderly simple, insensitive, lucid, detached, abnormal, unnatural, understandable, unrealistic, eccentric, rationalist, ironic, antisocial, without esteem and enmity infinitely and eternally for nothing in life.
Hue withstood all of this along with other 478564746547567676878765346^65768876768757686453 things...

While fighting Chuck Norris and John Cena at the same time...

Even so, the Mayron manages to overcome all this infinitely and alefinitely more than Hue BR.
Then, Hue BR manages to overcome Mayron's ability to overcome all this infinitely and alefinitely more than Hue BR over infinite times and solo his verse.

Even so, nothing will go far with Mayron. For Hue BR has no TXADO (True Xtreme-Alefinity Divine Outdated) or XTAO (Xtreme True Alefinity Outdated), which has the ability to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the word and genre "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming. More TXADO (True Xtreme-Alefinity Divine Outdated) and XTAO (Xtreme True Alefinity Outdated) can only be used with beings of emotional simplicities of high levels, with simple attitudes and actions. And this is not even going to be used by Hue BR, because even though he is a simple being, he literally has complex attitudes and actions, which have strong links to obsessions and ambitions, which have strong bad sides.

I admit it, Hue BR stomps Mayron easily
You see? I have a high level chat manipulation, and since i'm from Brazil and Hue is basically the composite Brazilian, Hue BR can just chat manip Mayron until there's no way Mayron could even move, and then, Hue BR uses a meme attack and rekts.

Also, judging by your name (My true name is also Carlos), i think you are from Brazil, right? So y are you talking Hue BR would lose anyways?

TheLuffyPlayer wrote:
I admit it, Mayron stomps Hue BR easily
Oh, did you admit that Hue BR would lose to Mayron? No? Whatever! You dumbass!!!! Kayak kayak !!!!!!!!!!! Even if the Hue BR is able to just talk to Mayron until there is no way Mayron can move, then if the Hue BR uses a meme and rekt attack, nothing will go far with Mayron.

Even though Godzilla does not need to fight, but to do all the means infinitely and eternally of everything, it does not help.
even Zilla don't need what being Help to win,Zilla stomp this threds already

Chu Minh Duy said:
Even though Zilla stomp this thread already, nothing will do any good in Mayron.
so you mean Mayron get stomped and nothing good gonna happen to him
Sorry, I just translated it wrong, that's not what I meant. And yes, even if Zilla stomp this thread already, nothing will happen to Mayron.

Chu Minh Duy said:
Even though Zilla stomp this thread already, nothing will do any good in Mayron.
so you mean Mayron get stomped and nothing good gonna happen to him
Sorry, I just translated it wrong, that's not what I meant. And yes, even if Zilla stomp this thread already, nothing will happen to Mayron.
cause he already lost and ring-out of this Thread

TheLuffyPlayer wrote:
Oh, did you admit that Hue BR would lose to Mayron? No? Whatever! You dumbass!!!! Kayak kayak !!!!!!!!!!! Even if the Hue BR is able to just talk to Mayron until there is no way Mayron can move, then if the Hue BR uses a meme and rekt attack, nothing will go far with Mayron.
But then Hue BR changes da rules and makes Mayron take damage even to a mere -1-D ant...

TheLuffyPlayer said:
TheLuffyPlayer wrote:
But then Hue BR changes da rules and makes Mayron take damage even to a mere -1-D ant...
Even if this happens, nothing will happen to the Mayron, as he has Nonsense physiology and Ale-restoration.

Um, guys, no desire to be "that guy", but you do realize this thread is long dead, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back