• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crration trio downgrade but this time, with proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I posted a thread like this it was closed for having no evidence. Well this time I have evidence.

Why the creation trio should be downgraded.

Evidence 1: composite being used for the profiles

In the profiles of the creation trio we see that arceus, palkia, giritina, and dialga are all stated to be multiversal because of evidence provided within the game and manga.

I don't see how this makes sense.
Multiple if not all profiles across vs battles like gokus profile have him separated from different series like heroes and xenoverse.

The creation trios profiles lack this element, its supposed to separate different versions from different timelines that are or are not canon. Let's put it this way

Here are the three timelines

Canon (anime)

Manga (separate canon)

Movies (not canon.)

All three of these timelines don't connect, since the current timeline is taking place in the anime.

Since this is the case, arceus and the creation trio should have multiple versions available as to not distract from the canon or true version. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that composite arceus and the creation trio is multiversal, but in canon they can't be that strong. Why? Take a look at this.

Within this video it shows both dialga and palkia destroying a universe right?
That's half of it
The universe shown Is collapsing. So we can't assume that alone gives palkia and dialga a good feat to rely on, since the universe was shrinking by a massive rate.

Evidence 2: Dark matters profile

The pokemon mystery dungeon series may not be canon, but it does prove my point for my first evidence.
Different versions have different powers.

During the fight dark matter charges up energy and manages to encase arceus in stone. I don't know about you but let's take a look at the stats
Dark matter 4-B
Arceus 2-B
I don't know about you but something smells outdated. Or it could just be that arceus in the mystery dungeon timeline isn't all that strong.

See what I mean? The creation trio isn't outdated because the infos wrong, it's outdated because someone forgot to put in the different versions, what's up with that?
You should at least make different profiles for different arceuss and not just use the composite profiles.

That's all the evidence I have for now. Feel free to shout at me.

Well I got my info together. I'm not saying they should be downgraded ridiculously, I'm saying there should be versions so they aren't using the composite entry.
I apologize for seeming rude in my first post though, but composite usually stands as "all versions, canon or not" while all of these versions count as canon.

I apologize for seeming rude in my first post though, but composite usually stands as "all versions, canon or not" while all of these versions count as canon.
And it's likely this isn't because arceus is omnipresent or so the entry states, it's likely there are multiple arceuss from different timelines and not just one singular since arceus has a physical form, as he's never seen and I'm not kidding, to be abstract. I've looked through what I know.

It doesn't make sense though, they are all from separate timelines.
And as the beings who in palkia's case created all the space in those timelines and dialga who created all the time in those timelines, they should scale so do those who scale from them

And as the beings who in palkia's case created all the space in those timelines and dialga who created all the time in those timelines, they should scale so do those who scale from them
It's likely they all started at the same time.

I also looked through the respect thread. The guy said 80% of adventures could be PIS, what even is PIS anymore?

And something about that intrigues Me, because in adventures (at least I don't think.) It never shows the reflection cave. It's likely these timelines could be occurring naturally. Just like how ultra space appeared out of nowhere.

Asking for clarity, why does it appear as though Pokémon pages are composite to some degree even though we have a policy against composites (hence deleting Composite Link, Human, Godzilla, etc.)?

Asking for clarity, why does it appear as though Pokémon pages are composite to some degree even though we have a policy against composites (hence deleting Composite Link, Human, Godzilla, etc.)?
Its more cause its a species page than anything

Because of certain people, who definitely these threads, in reality they are composite, and you guys havent noticed.

Pokemon is a different case with how we do composites.

But any way, once again, I’m entirely opposed to this downgrade with the little evidence the OP brought and just so the record reflects, i’ll get to breaking this down fairly fast on why it’s meaningless.

It's likely they all started at the same time.

I also looked through the respect thread. The guy said 80% of adventures could be PIS, what even is PIS anymore?

And something about that intrigues Me, because in adventures (at least I don't think.) It never shows the reflection cave. It's likely these timelines could be occurring naturally. Just like how ultra space appeared out of nowhere.
it did not state that they created specific parts of space and time, they made it all no exceptions

But any way, once again, I’m entirely opposed to this downgrade with the little evidence the OP brought and just so the record reflects, i’ll get to breaking this down fairly fast on why it’s meaningless.
Could you expound on that? I'm curious at this point.

Your new info consists of a short anime clip of cyrus walking into a portal and having dialga and palkia attack it shortly after + a video of a boss fight from a non-canon spinoff.
And that's my point, why make a composite entry for arceus if some of the info is non cano even though the wiki hates composites.

I'd like you to explain something to me. If the wiki never allows composites, then why are you saying that it's a quote on quote "different way."?

I didn't see anything to me that stated this, because I thought they were limited to one universe.
Ah yes the embodiments of time and space limited to one universe so other universes cant exist then cause they do not have time and space within them due to their embodiments not being there, even though we know there are other universes as seen in oras

Ah yes the embodiments of time and space limited to one universe so other universes cant exist then cause they do not have time and space within them due to their embodiments not being there, even though we know there are other universes as seen in oras
Isn't Oras non canon?

The pages are for overall the average species.
They all reference different journeys (manga, game, anime), but the species and the techniques are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back