• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
MS Godzilla vs Magic Domain Kong
  • Both are 2-B
  • This is Awakened G X EVA 13 Godzilla vs Full Pówer Kong
  • Speed and size are equalized
  • Location is New York
  • Music
Godzilla-vs-Kong-Axe-Header.jpg

latest

(sorry for big ass image and the last one not working)

Godzilla: 6 (SGKK, Lord_JJJ, sanicspood, Shizuka, The_Unknown_Warrior1, Ned the Outer God)
Kong:
Incon: 1 (ShockingShoes)

Last edited:
I vote Incon since Kong is type 4 immortal. Godzilla wins on most accounts besides immortality (which he has type 1 and 3, and his regeneration is counted as low-mid), as Godzilla has better intelligence and durability, but Kong can just revive himself whenever he dies. Godzilla will most probably develop a counter-strategy due to his high intelligence, but will not be able to kill Kong permanently, and on the contrary due to Godzilla's regenerative factor, he'll be able to regenerate while Kong is respawning. If immortality is not a factor, I vote Godzilla (sorry if this is how it is, i'm new to this)

I see Godzilla eventually winning as he grows more powerful and wares Kong down. Kong is immortal through resurrection but Godzilla's more versatile and has his weapons, gravity manipulation, homing attacks, many powerful resistances and more. It'd be really difficult, God-Eva probably scales a little higher into 2-B through upscaling while Kong's vaguely at whatever "countless universes" warrants. Kong's space-time manipulation is his best chance but Godzilla has fought people with such abilities.
I say Godzilla 8/10 difficulty.

Back