• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest First Grade vs Fastest Sorcerer (Besides Gojo uwu)

Considering it's SBA, this is just whether or not Naobito blitzes and incaps or kills Kusakabe before he can get off a simple domain and one shot him

Kusakabe is the strongest Grade 1 Sorcerer
Naobito is Special Grade 1
So, Kusakabe > Naobito I think

Kusakabe is the strongest Grade 1 Sorcerer
Naobito is Special Grade 1
So, Kusakabe > Naobito I think
Nah he's the strongest in an overall sense more than physical. Nanami and Mei Mei already say they're stronger

Considering Kusakabe usually starts off with sd its unlikely he'll blitz here.
Naobito was able to pretty much blitz Nanami and Dagon and Kusakabe, at least with his given feats, pretty much only takes on a barely trying Sukuna and then the moment Sukuna stops humoring he immediately blocks his attack. Naobito may be able to blitz him before he gets the simple domain off

Though, outside of crouching I'm not sure what the activation for Kusakabe's simple domain is. If it's instant or something then Kusakabe takes it, if not Naobito still has a chance. Naobito would basically have to constantly beat the hell out of him and keep him from activating the simple domain which he may not even do or even realize he'd have to do so I'm leaning towards Kusakabe right now.

Naobito was able to pretty much blitz Nanami and Dagon and Kusakabe, at least with his given feats, pretty much only takes on a barely trying Sukuna and then the moment Sukuna stops humoring he immediately blocks his attack. Naobito may be able to blitz him before he gets the simple domain off

Though, outside of crouching I'm not sure what the activation for Kusakabe's simple domain is. If it's instant or something then Kusakabe takes it, if not Naobito still has a chance. Naobito would basically have to constantly beat the hell out of him and keep him from activating the simple domain which he may not even do or even realize he'd have to do so I'm leaning towards Kusakabe right now.
Even if he could blitz before he does sd, Naobito can't kill him quick enough. He'll blitz on the initial rush and afterwards Kusakabe will activate sd and nullify Projection Sorcery, after that Naobito will probably activate Falling Blossom and it'll be a battle of instinctive action.

I ain't make it clear but this is Shibuya Kusakabe. If I made it Shinjuku he's got a easier time winning with superior ap

Simple Domain can't nullify Jujutsu.
I'm referring to the weakening aspect. Naobito's PS will be weakened, what that could mean isn't exact but Naobito's positioning may be limited, or he won't be able to amp his speed as much

Back