• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Digimon (except Minomon) that Homura, Ultimate Madoka and Ult. Kriemhild Gretchen can beat?

The assumption that Gretchen can hold a candle to Minomon makes me laugh. Even Kalt wouldn't go that far.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Probably actually, due to conceptual mindhax. Only a couple digimon 2-As resist concept
I mean, Susanoomon resists mind manipulation, and concept hax didnt help Lucemon against him.

Many Digimon will be getting Conceptual Resistances (And by many, I mean not really that many) once we deal with Digimon Hellfire (Mostly certain Dark Area mons like Cerberumon and Murmukusmon). I suggest we wait for that even though it's not that much of a priority for me anymore at this point in time due to other things. But that's only Conceptual Erasure.

He's not a digimon but they could probably beat the 2-A Chad known as Marcus Damon.

Edit: an actual match would be a haxstomp tho

yeah, I know, I was just answering Seventy's question.

Speaking of Zeed, I saw a video titled Who can beat ZeedMilleniummon? And God Madoka was on it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The assumption that Gretchen can hold a candle to Minomon makes me laugh. Even Kalt wouldn't go that far.
He is obviously not on the list of possible candidates because otherwise OP would be accused of spite against PMMM.

On topic, is this "the strongest" in terms of AP or overall? For the former, there is a CS Digimon whose best hax is matter manipulation iirc

There's this guy on SpaceBattles Forum, who thinks Zeed isn't 2-A, and that Hoopa can beat him.

And there's more:

Omegamon can't destroy planets

Lucemon can loose to Beerus

Goku beats Susanoomon.

No way these mons are that weak.

He's was most likely biased.

There was also this match titled Composite Nintendo vs. Digimon

I mean Digimon has A LOT of 2-As. But if we count Xenogears I think they a 1-C character.

Although I'm not sure, I have to check.

Back