• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest character Tokiha Misa can defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... usually that just 2-3 more dimension of freedom. The PoI give that much of freedom too.

The main problem, aside from having reality warping, is being able to give yourself authority for 2-3 more than you usually have. Otherwise removing just 3 isn't going to help. Though the PoI give out space, it probably can't give more dimension aside from walking in it.

The one that could do that kind of thing is pretty much a Tier 1 in strength. Or have sufficent hax for it, like turning Reality into nothing or control over boundary at a pretty high level.

My advice: If PoI is truly 6-D (I think it's 5-D), then a tier 1 would demolish you. Either not using that, or using that against a hax that could affect you. (Though that probably missed a lot of thing, like if soul is a 6-D construct, then a soul manipulator could do you in or something...)

then a tier 1 would demolish you

Yeah, I know. Tier 1 easily warps whole Paradise of Illusions.

Then depending on the properties of the Godwave, as I'm not sure if the full thing is on the level of the god tiers of DC, then Flash (Wally West) Flashes. Regardless, I believe Dark Schneider draws with her.

then Flash (Wally West) Flashes

Well, I don't think, that Flash is able to do anything to her.

I believe Dark Schneider draws with her.

How? She erased entities from 6D plane. And can erase Dark Schneider with easy.

I got it. Kharn the betrayer. None of her hax will work on him. Especially seeing how Khorne > 6-D, he undoubtedly negates her hax.

I got it. Kharn the betrayer. None of her hax will work on him. Especially seeing how Khorne > 6-D, he undoubtedly negates her hax.

With power of gods of chaos?

If beings in Paradise of Illusions are 6-D, then, why they aren't listed as Low 1-C?

Because they can be much more stronger (their true selves transcends even Paradise of Illusions).

Then why don't you just list them as "At least Low 1-C"

Then why don't you just list them as "At least Low 1-C"

Because they cannot directly warp a physical world on this scale.

So.... Notch Higher-Dimensional beings can't affect Lower-dimensional spaces?

You don't understand.

They can. But not on this scale.

It's difficult to explain.

Like how I can tear a piece of paper in half, but not if it's infinite?

Something like that, but I'm prefer another example - when we play video games, we must accept some rules. But it not means that our reality and reality of this game are on the same level.

And if we are talking about Notch... in Notch there are not only Devils, but also Dominators. And those Dominators really can do anything they want. They are like game masters and Devils are like usual gamers.

I know that two years passed but the verse is dead and there's no proof about anything. So... why do we have Notch as a verse?

BleedingPeach, you're spreading a blatant lie. May be you should be banned?

When was the last time that anything was done with it?

There is nothing to do with it in the first place. All explanations & proofs can be found on the verse page and in this thread. If you have a problem with it - bring some arguments. Otherwise it's nothing more than a pure trolling.

Questioning the validity of a verse that literally hasn't been touched in a year isn't trolling, and with recent changes to things like godly regen and dimensions were that needs to be discussed

High godly regen most likely being changed to mid godly

A look at dimensions of the verse and if they are superior enough to tier and if the characters scale to them

A calc for paradise of illusion, common feats said is 4-a for creating a galaxy (if the dimensions don't qualify, i can't say much on this because it confuses me)

isn't trolling

Feel the difference between "questioning the validity of a verse" and "no proof about anything". First is not a trolling. Second is definitely a trolling.

High godly regen most likely being changed to mid godly

No.

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information destruction.

Even usual souls in Notch can revive after completely erasing from current plane of existence. So it's High-Godly regen.

A calc for paradise of illusion, common feats said is 4-a for creating a galaxy (if the dimensions don't qualify, i can't say much on this because it confuses me)

4-A if it's an usual 3D galaxy. But they are not usual. They created in the higher-dimensional space. So, it's Unknown.

As far as i'm aware regen from having your soul erased is mid godly not high godly, unless paradise has feats of conceptual erasure the characters should just have mid godly

Maybe should get an expert about dimensional things to look at it idk, from my quick look at the verse page while paradise has higher dimensions the character don't scale to them so the'd probably just be 4-a

conceptual erasure

conceptual/information

Complete erasing from existence = information erasure.

It's not some usual soul erasure.

the character don't scale to them

Characters can affect Paradise of Illusions. So they can theoretically create a higher-dimensional space with myriads of higher-dimensional stars. We don't know how many dimensions has this space, so it's Unknown.

A6colute said:
BleedingPeach, you're spreading a blatant lie. May be you should be banned?
Ah... is that you trying to threaten me? Nope. Keep trying if you want but the thing that I was planning has succeded.

I like this verse, and I don't want to see it disappear or that it turns irrelevant in the wikia.

Besides... conflict only bring life to this kind of things.

Besides... conflict only bring life to this kind of things.

So, you confess, that you trying to flame. *clap-clap-clap*

May be you should read rules of this Wiki first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back