• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character on this site (POUND FOR POUND)

the one who can negate any abilities and any resistance which including negating resistance negation resistance negation resistance negation resistance negation resistance negation resistance ..... layer to the uncountable infinity which each layer stronger to previous layer at higher dimensional level

Let's narrow it down; Everyone with NEP Type 2 and those who can interact with it. The top is somewhere in there.

Yeah one with NEP2 that can interaction with NEP2 and that have most/all the hax (resistance to most of them and resistance negation with many layer), transduality could help here too i think

Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth have NEP Type 2 and Transduality Type 4 from what I know. Who else has this? These types of characters are the only competitors at this point.

Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth have NEP Type 2 and Transduality Type 4 from what I know. Who else has this? These types of characters are the only competitors at this point.
Type 3/4 don't have that many difference i think (and type 4 will disappear so) but well yeah, [] have transduality type 3 and NEP2, i think that, Anu tha Amaranth have type 4 and should have NEP2, the Creator have type 3 and should have NEP2, i think that the character from twin peak have it too

Type 3/4 don't have that many difference i think (and type 4 will disappear so) but well yeah, [] have transduality type 3 and NEP2, i think that, Anu tha Amaranth have type 4 and should have NEP2, the Creator have type 3 and should have NEP2, i think that the character from twin peak have it too
They do though. One is essentially encompassing and transcending duality and non-duality while another is just general non-duality.

It's not really disappearing. It's becoming Type 3 while Type 3 is merging into Type 2 last I checked.

They do though. One is essentially encompassing and transcending duality and non-duality while another is just general duality.

It's not really disappearing. It's becoming Type 3 while Type 3 is merging into Type 2 last I checked.
The description of type 4 will change too so some type 3 will have it but yeah didn't see that they will change 4 to 3 lol

Back