• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest character in To Aru Majutsu No Index?

Aiwass is the strongest character. He's even above Aleister.

The Magic Gods aren't the strongest because Kamisato is stronger than them.

Kamisato is a special anti-magic god entity, if you ask me. I don´t think he will even approach universal against usual opponents.

And Aleister < Magic gods as it seems, so Aiwass being stronger than the magic gods is just speculation.

Personally I think Kamachi will drop the god like entities at some point soon completly, so I don´t think that Aleister and Aiwass, as the End-bosses of the series, will actually be universal. Also because Touma, Accelerator and Hamazura have to defeat them in some epic end battle, so abilities like reality warping and universe destruction that don´t let one have an interesting all out battle will likely not be used. Just my opinion.

DontTalk said:
Kamisato is a special anti-magic god entity, if you ask me. I don´t think he will even approach universal against usual opponents.
And Aleister < Magic gods as it seems, so Aiwass being stronger than the magic gods is just speculation.

Personally I think Kamachi will drop the god like entities at some point soon completly, so I don´t think that Aleister and Aiwass, as the End-bosses of the series, will actually be universal. Also because Touma, Accelerator and Hamazura have to defeat them in some epic end battle, so abilities like reality warping and universe destruction that don´t let one have an interesting all out battle will likely not be used. Just my opinion.
Well Level 6 Espers are supposed to be equal to Magic Gods, so I think it's more likely that Touma, Accelerator, and the others just become so uberly powerful that they can beat mulitversals.

I think he is going to introduce even more god like entities that make even the Magic Gods pale in comparison. Aiwass's race is probably much stronger than the Magic Gods.

Well, that would make some terrible writing in my opinion. Just making the characters stronger and stronger makes things boring. There would just be no relevant diversity in abilities anymore, everyone would have to suddenly power up (something very out of kamachis style in my opinion) and all battles would loose their finesse. The whole Magic god arc also seemingly dropped the sales and many people were unhappy with the last novel. I think the fact that he simply killed of all magic gods in an instant, is a sign for him wanting to throw out the characters that are so powerful that one can not write them freely.

But who knows, we will see in the future.

Properly aiwass but since he's big UKNOWN it's the magic gods or alister

I doubt we will see anymore OP characters in the series since they doesn't fit the story index isn't about blowing up universes and the magic gods were ver poorly written many people didn't like then , the series usually have the villains out class the heroes since OT yes "just look at fimma and gabriel " but after othinus the villains so hopelessly outclassed the heroes it's not funny you can't even have normal battles anymore so yeah he got rid of them

Back