• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest character from your favorite verse

Who do you think or know to be the strongest character from your favorite verse/s, based on two criteria:
1. Based on feats
2. Based on hype

Danny Phantom: Dan Phantom or Pariah Dark, both have the highest overall power stats with the exception of Princess Dorathea's Fire Breath and Vortex's Weather Manipulation which are not tied to base power. The two also possess the biggest hype out of any character in the series (Pariah Dark was described as the most powerful ghost and just his base power alone was enough to scare all the ghosts to the point were they fled to a different dimension), and (Dan's episode title was called "The Ultimate Enemy", and he brought the entire future timeline into ruins, with the Observants saying the only way to stop him and save the future is to go back in time and destroy Danny before he becomes Dan which tells us that no ghost can stop him). It's impossible to tell who exactly is stronger without author statements or a Canon statement which don't exist to my knowledge.

Warhammer 40k: Funny thing to ask, that kind of thing changes a lot in 40k over the years, and almost any faction, if you read only their material, their supreme entities seem completely unbeatable. If I had to pick based around the most material available... I'd choose the Emperor and Ynnead, with direct comparisons between the two not possible... yet.

Fallen London: We actually don't know, at least in raw power. Influence-wise, the White for certain, but in raw power... The likeliest candidate is the Sapphir'd King.

Tex: As far as I read, Padwa. Notably, he is still quite easily within the reach of other people, being 9-C'ish physically and there certainly being more imposing physical beings. However, his mastery over magic is far, far greater and deadlier than anything in-verse.

Zagor: Eh, kinda obvious. Manitou takes the cake by far. Kinda unfair, as that is one of those cases of a sole "Universal+/Multiversal" being in a verse of mostly Tier 9 to 8 beings.

Hyperion Cantos: Tbh a bit of a stretch to call it a favorite, but for the sake of the thread... the Ultimate Intelligences certainly qualify. They are the endgame of all factions in the universe. On a much smaller scale, the Shrike is treated as this. Less so in the Endymion cycle, but even then it is still considered a cut above everyone else.

Baki the Grappler: Yujiro Hanma and Miyamoto Musashi. Nothing else needs to be said.

Dark Souls: You know, that's a great question. I'd say that the one who best qualifies for this is actually Gwyn, Lord of Cinder. There might be more powerful characters, such as Soul of Cinder (actually debatable) and other Lords may at least tie with him, but Gwyn in particular, at his peak, is treated as the absolute badass, toughest son of a gun in the verse. Manus as well, his power is treated as the opposite to Gwyn's badassery, the utter and absolute darkness against his light.

I mean, there's already a canon answer to that :v
unknown.png

Maybe? Might've been from an earlier interview prior to Hecatia's existence, or you could be thinking of the infamous PMiSS "undermine all of reality" statement.

Touhou scaling is a mess if I'm being honest. There are like 4-5 characters who should be the strongest in the verse based on statements like the one I posted. Except we all know Cirno is the real strongest 2hu.

Sonic The Hedgehog:Hyper Sonic (for his modern self) is the absolute peak of power in the verse given that the Super Emeralds are massively stronger than the Chaos Emeralds at their peak, making Hyper Sonic being much stronger than the strongest Super Sonic.

For actually canon characters...well the Egg Wizard is probably the strongest in raw power.

Naruto:Kaguya :V

Danganronpa:post-Merge/Awakening Hajime Hinata/Izuru Kamukura

My Little Pony:Rainbow Power Ponies...I think.

Sonic The Comic:A tie between Perfect Chaos, God Robotnik and Super Sonic, if we count STCO then it's simply Hyper Sonic

Iron kingdoms: for feats that would be Cyriss the clock work goddess. who is 3-B for being a living galaxy at least 9,460.73 times the size of the milkyway. for hype: would be Haley as the writers tried to hype her as 2-C to 2-A. even though she regularly gets beat by tier 7s.

Maou Gakuin: Anos is definitely an obvious answer. So i'd like to give a different one. In Silver Sea, the title of the Demon King is very much respected because of the power and position it holds(when Anos first said he was a Demon King people laughed at him). There are 6 Demon Kings who are all powerhouses which you shouldn't approach and they are competing for the place of the Great Demon King who has control of 12 deep worlds and one of which have fallen deeper then the 99th layer of Silver Sea. So yea, he is kinda hyped.
Isekai at peace: Nobody will match Kaito...like ever.

Kamen Rider: Oma-Zio no doubt, period. Based on both feats and hype. Every single fight that involves him either in a stomp or him simply giving up out of sentiment. One-shot every single big bad from across the franchise that has been amp to the point of reaching a 2-B Rider almost at the highest on the totem poles of 2-B Riders. Access to every singles abilities of every characters in the franchise, broken time hax that affected people who Shouldn't affected, a piece of his equipment alone ****** up people who doesn't have history by absorbing their history. One of the strongest 2-B Riders in the franchise gain a special form that scale faaaaar above his first 2-B feat only to get immediately one-shot and kill by a half crippled, half-death and barely trying.

No game no life : Tet is the strongest because One True God is the supreme entity in the verse, but Artosh would be more hype since he always seeks suitable enemies to battle with them just simply to find the meaning of the strongest, and despite being the strongest Old Deus he still shown respect to all of his enemies, even the weakest race is not an exception

Kirby: it is either Kirby himself or Void. Porbably Void at the very moment as it takes 4 characters to beat him up. Definitely Kirby hype-wise

Pokemon: Arceus 100%

Godzilla: Godzilla...that is if we take the entire series. If we take the movies/anime then it would be the anime trilogy Ghidorah whilst in his higher dimensional mode, however there is a high possibility that Godzilla Ultima would top him as he was guaranteed to destroy the universe. Tbh Ghidorah needs a nerf.

JJBA: Its Pucci/Giorno in canon, Jotaro with SPOH in the eyes of heaven game or apparently God in the novels, though Kars is the most op hype-wise in the novels

Tower of God: Phantaminum. Invulnerability+plot manip and a crap ton of hax+ being capable of erasing the entire story of ToG from existence gives him a damn good power level.

One piece: idk anymore

Fire Emblem: via Feats? Probably Freyja (with Freyr's power) in terms of raw AP/Dura, anyways

via hype? Ike Alfaðör or Kiran, possibly. Either the Creator god who has "nothing beyond his power" being thrown out a couple times for him or the one (technically infinite) person who exists outside of his "grand design" and has been stated a couple times to be able to conquer the nine realms (which, of course, would include Asgard) if they so chosen to

One piece: kaido via feats, via hype it'd probably be kaido or roger/ whitebeard.
Black clover: Asta via feats though I haven't been following the manga for a bit and lucifero via hype.

Granblue Fantasy
"Omnipotent" via feats he only appeared in Creation Myth of the game but the fact that everything only exists because of his providence and everything under providence is basically useless against him as all of them are just his power and creation that he painted on a Canvass. He's like Arceus of Granblue at this point
If we consider their parody versions Vyrn via this feat
2 "Ultimate Bahamut" via hype with the game recently releasing his new raid and basically trivializing all other end game and world-ending bosses. His story is basically he only appears in your dreams to fight you cause him appearing, in reality, to fight you would basically destroy everything as his casual attacks (Big Crunch and Big Bang) and weapons created from a fraction of his power is literally enough to destroy the entire universe's structure

Genshin Impact
Raiden Shogun via feats. Currently High 6-C in calculation trumping even Zhongli who is considered as the oldest and strongest Archon
2 Zhongli via hype. Still hyped as the strongest Archon

Tensei slime
Obviously, Rimuru nuff said

Neptunia:
Rei Ryghts or Kurome through feats - Rei was destroying both the Hyper and Ultra Dimensions, whereas Kurome was going to fuse the Hyper and Heart Dimensions
As for hype, it's either the Next Forms or Dark Orange because both are hyped up to be super powerful and stuff which is why we're so conflicted over which one is stronger

Honkai Impact 3rd: The Will of the Honkai both for feat and hype, considering that it is the source of all the Honkai and is at the moment the only character that is physically High 1-C, aside from Dea Anchora Durandal that scales ridiculously below it.

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Truth both for feat and hype since it's the God of the verse.

Assassination Classroom: Korosensei, obviously.

Gurren Lagaan: Simon for feat and both him and Anti-Spiral for hype.

Gravity Falls: Bill Cipher even thought he is extremely downplayed in this wiki.

Bioshock: Physically Songbird, but with haxes Elizabeth without a doubt since she is able to merge Universes.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: At the moment Alioth for feats since he is 2-A, but for hype I think it's Thanos, Arishem or Infinity Ultron.

Knight Run:

Via Hype: Pray Mayer by a long shot. Shes getting wanked by literally everyone in universe, even by characters who are factually stronger than her. Heck, the ******* author wanks her, contradicting feats and statements. That is not to say that she isn't AT LEAST top to low god tier, but its hilarious how much hype she actually gets vs her feats.

Via feats: Dry Leonhard. Highest AP feats in the series, every top tier is scared or at least respects him and he canoncally beat up something on Prays level.

What i by the way mean with the author wanking Pray is that there was a fairly recent interview he has done, where he answered some question. One was peak Dry vs Prime Pray and he deadass answered that Pray would win. Pray in her prime literally stated that a far weaker Dry (compared to his peak) was already physically stronger than her. Some time later, Dry beat up something that was on prime Prays power (Still way below his peak)

Saint seiya: Feats wise, is prob Cronus for attempting to erase the multiverse, and Hype wise, is prob Chronos for basically considering a Olympian goddess as not Worthy of his attention.

Knight Run:

Via Hype: Pray Mayer by a long shot. Shes getting wanked by literally everyone in universe, even by characters who are factually stronger than her. Heck, the ******* author wanks her, contradicting feats and statements. That is not to say that she isn't AT LEAST top to low god tier, but its hilarious how much hype she actually gets vs her feats.

Via feats: Dry Leonhard. Highest AP feats in the series, every top tier is scared or at least respects him and he canoncally beat up something on Prays level.

What i by the way mean with the author wanking Pray is that there was a fairly recent interview he has done, where he answered some question. One was peak Dry vs Prime Pray and he deadass answered that Pray would win. Pray in her prime literally stated that a far weaker Dry (compared to his peak) was already physically stronger than her. Some time later, Dry beat up something that was on prime Prays power (Still way below his peak)
I gotta reread Knight Run. So good.

Ooh I have one
Kirby:Galacta knight has been stated multiple times to be the strongest in the galaxy. He is Able to create rifts in space possibly leading to Another Dimension. He was literally sealed away because he was feared because of his immense power. He supposedly helped seal away void termina who is basically a death god (who is also an alternate Kirby in theory). He one-shot star dream,and parallel nightmare(both of which are near equal to Kirby).

Ooh I have one
Kirby:Galacta knight has been stated multiple times to be the strongest in the galaxy. He is Able to create rifts in space possibly leading to Another Dimension. He was literally sealed away because he was feared because of his immense power. He supposedly helped seal away void termina who is basically a death god (who is also an alternate Kirby in theory). He one-shot star dream,and parallel nightmare(both of which are near equal to Kirby).
Canon kirby is still stronger. GK is only 1/4th of Void Termina and thus equal to canon kirby

Marvel:
  • Feats: One Above All, Thanos (Regulator) or Oblivion
  • Hype: Hulk or Thor or Galactus
DC:
  • Feats: Overvoid
  • Hype: Superman and Darkseid
Valiant:
  • Feats: Divinity
  • No hype
Toaru:
  • Feats: Aiwass (probably Kamijou cause mc shit)
  • Hype: Accelerator
Overlord:
  • Ainz both ngl
Godzilla (entire thing)
  • Godzilla or Ghidorah for both imo

SCP:-
Feats: 3812
Hype: 3812

Kiseki:-
Feats: Ishmelga Rean
Hype: The Grandmaster

Umineko:-