• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Tier 0:

Tier 1-A: Character from Umineko no Naku Koro ni or Cthulhu Mythos

Tier High 1-B: The Numidium

Tier 1-B: Gods (Magi)

Tier High 1-C: God (World of Darkness)

Tier 1-C: Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier Low 1-C: The Numidium

Tier High 2-A: YHVH

Tier 2-A: Character from Shin Megami Tensei or Digimo

Tier 2-B: Khorne

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A: Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Speed Equalized)

Tier 3-B: Bard

Tier 3-C: Alphamon Ouryuken Mode (TRI) (Speed Equalized) Arkadimon Rookie (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 4-A: Mercurius, Reinhard Heydrich and Yakou Madara (Speed Equalized)

Tier 4-B: The God Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equalized) ATLAS Interface (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 4-C: Iwanagahime

Tier 4-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier Low 4-C: Luminoth Light Suit Samus Ara (Speed Equalized)

Tier High 5-A: Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) (Speed Equalized) Ahzek Ahrima (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 5-A: Beatrice (Wild Arms)

Tier 5-B: Reinhard Heydrich

Tier Low 5-B: Ultharathotep

Tier 5-C: Oryx, the Taken King

Tier High 6-A: Vecna (Speed Equalized) Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei) (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 6-A: Phantaminum (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 6-B: Tenma Akuro

Tier 6-B: Helios (Silverio Trinity) (Speed Equalized) Chrysalimo (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 6-B: True Dark Genie

Tier High 6-C: Sirzechs Lucifer

Tier 6-C: Shion Yorigami (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 7-A: Avatar of Calamity

Tier 7-A: Habaki Sakagami (Speed Equalized) Professor Paradox (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 7-B: Habaki Sakagami (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 7-B: Naraku (Speed Equalized) Flash (CW) (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 7-C: The Overlord (Ninjago)

Tier 7-C: Hiiragi Seijuurou (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 7-C: Altair (Re:Creators) (Speed Equalized)

Tier 8-A: Clockwork

Tier 8-B: Misogi Kumagawa

Tier High 8-C: SCP-682 (Speed Equalized)

Tier 8-C: Matoi Sumeragi

Tier 9-A: Jill Presto

Tier 9-B: Cain (DC Comics)

Tier 9-C: Lucetta Quetzl

Tier 10-A: Giorno Giovanna w/ Gold Experience Requiem

Tier 10-B: Yurika Tatsumiya (Speed Equalized) Amari (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 10-C: Cueball (xkcd)

Tier 11-A: White Face

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier 11-C: SCP-2747

Tier Unknown: Majestic Presence

Tier Varies: Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

Is the House of Refugee really a good pick for 9-A? I mean regardless of speed that thing gets done in by Yomika and I doubt that it's even able to beat Jill Presto. There is also Zalgo, which I doubt it's able to beat, even if their match didn't conclude.

To Setsuna from the previous thread:

Yogiri could react to a character who contained several space-times within itself...so even with speed unequal he could probably react to GER.

@Yung Just curious, if the Heavenly Record Eater has several space-time continuums in it, why isn't Yogiri's death hax 2-C?

@Celestial Pegasus

It probably is, I just didn't want to high ball it too much and settled with At least, the chapter on the HRE is [here]

Edit: Heavenly record = Universe as was mentioned in an earlier chapter.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Is the House of Refugee really a good pick for 9-A? I mean regardless of speed that thing gets done in by Yomika and I doubt that it's even able to beat Jill Presto. There is also Zalgo, which I doubt it's able to beat, even if their match didn't conclude.
So remove House of Refuge from 9-A?

Also I think we should probably just stick to the one character for every tier speed equal and unequal thing. So later on we should probably figure out which one of the three Masadaverse 4-As and the two 8-As should take the throne.

Then that would mean Clockwork or Oracle would half to be removed from the board.

I'm fine with Clockwork being removed given his range is possible Multiversal+ and isn't set in stone yet.

Just posting this again

Culaina might take 10-C due to functioning outside of time and being able to select a fate where she wins

And the Atlas profile I'm working on would take Speed Unequal 4-B/Maybe High 4-C.

Mr. Bambu said:
Just posting this again
Culaina might take 10-C due to functioning outside of time and being able to select a fate where she wins

And the Atlas profile I'm working on would take Speed Unequal 4-B/Maybe High 4-C.
Caine has immesurable and has a High 4C key.So not High 4-C spot.

Speaking of Caine, wasn't there talk of his Low 2-C form being just flat out Tier 1?

Mr. Bambu said:
Speaking of Caine, wasn't there talk of his Low 2-C form being just flat out Tier 1?
his tier 1 is via hax so he should still have his low 2C key since this key is via power

Doesn't his Low 2-C key have Tier 1 hax though

Like it's the exact same thing

FateAlbane said:
Caine is stronger than those Low 2-C TES Daedric Princes like Hircine?
Hircine only has his broken regen and acausality going for him.Being unkillable does not make you the strongest if you don`t have immpresive offensive hax othervise swamp thing would be in the 2A spot

Setsuna tenma said:
Hircine only has his broken regen and acausality going for him.Being unkillable does not make you the strongest if you don`t have immpresive offensive hax othervise swamp thing would be in the 2A spot
If the character can win a ton of battles because everyone else can't ever do jack against them thanks to their absolute defense, that claim of yours is quite disputable.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Can The Doctor with The Key To Time take 9-A?
9-A is held by Jill Presto.

1-A powers.

Doesn't uh

Doesn't TES also have High 4-Cs?

Like Pelinal?

The guy with 1-A Madness?

Just saying TES could probably conk out Caine's two slots.

About 1-C. Wasn't it agreed that even if someone is canonically superior to someone else, it's more about who can beat more people in their tier?

Yobobojojo said:
About 1-C. Wasn't it agreed that even if someone is canonically superior to someone else, it's more about who can beat more people in their tier?
Thats dumb

Thats literally saying that a character gets the spot becuase they're more popular than anyone else

It's more like, Stephen in SMT has more power than YHVH, but YHVH has passive (likely 10-D) Demonization, invulnerability and resistance to everything in the Verse via The Covenant, as well as 10-D immortality negation while Stephen has.... debuffs. (Stephen has more hax then that but you get the idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back