• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

DarkNeon1994 said:
I think the strongest tier 0 is between The Creator (Umineko) or Azathoth or The Law of Identity ?
I think Umineko is getting revised and I don't know if they will keep their current tiers.

Well then, Umineko is getting revised, but I think Azathoth is take the spot of strongest tier 0 here, feel bad for TloI

Random question, but would WoG/The lead writer and developer be good evidence for infinite timelines? If so, Grandfather Spider might become a 2-A? OvO

Off topic: WoG said Rave would easily defeat Thanos even W the gauntlet. Spider>Thanos CoNFiRmED!

If WoG says that there are Infinite Worlds/Universes in the series and there was heavy implications or indications of the series being 2-A then yeah it's acceptable.

And nah, Wizard101's author stating Raven being able to beat Thanos w/IG holds zero merit or credibility

I said the Raven and Thanos thing as a joke.... he did say it, but obviously I'm not using it as evidence lol. Just something funny he said

Lancer45Man said:
And nah, Wizard101's author stating Raven being able to beat Thanos w/IG holds zero merit or credibility
He's very likely referring to movie Thanos, who only displayed 5-A feats for now and it's unlikely to go above low 2-C.

So yes, Raven would totally beat Thanos with the IG

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Unless I'm missing something about true magic gods, transcendence has a ton of ways to beat them
I guess. All I see from True MGs is high AP.... which Transcen has....

Oooh, how I want to add 11-C Key to Transcen profile.... That SCP sitting on 11-C throne need to be contested

But it will be a different order of reality, Alia. Think of a cone. Imagine taking slices through that cone, higher and higher, approaching the apex. You make circles, don't you? They shrink as you get higher — but then when you reach the tip itself, those circles transmute suddenly into a point, a quite different geometrical entity. It is a discontinuity, a step change.
(I'm not entirely serious, but I'm all for it if adding 11-C is possible lol)

Not everyday transcendence over reality can be achieved through becoming weakest of the weak.

They both look really weak.

What they excel in is Mind Manipulation

Dong Yang's feat (Controls everyone in the Planet and even the undead and also likely controled other people from different dimensions (the skeleton) and the past (the cavemen) and he can also access people's memories) - https://imgur.com/a/JhnkA8v

Lin Jie scales above him since he could deflect his mind control

ZackMoon1234 said:
What they excel in is Mind Manipulation
Dong Yang's feat (Controls everyone in the Planet and even the undead and also likely controled other people from different dimensions (the skeleton) and the past (the cavemen)) - https://imgur.com/a/JhnkA8v

Lin Jie scales above him since he could deflect his mind control
7-B and 5-B are tiers reserved for Masada smurfs because of their 1-A powers.

Yeah but 7-B is occupied by a guy with 1-A powers, as is 5-B. They're not taking those spots. You should also put that justification on the page, but Lin Jie would just get resistance.

Would it still be resistance with this? Might be a derail, but this is the last one. I'll add the resistance later

All of it

Has better feats (Fighting against Tenma Yato, resisting 1-A erasure, 1-A Immortality, and better ability that is more versatile, ect)

And is indeed stronger than him

I feel like this may be a situation similar to God Head Pickle Inspector and Lord English. The previous may be decisively more powerful, and dwarfs the other in canon, but the latter's hax can let him win against people that the previous has no chance against. While it was hard for me to think of people in Keishirou's tier who even stands a chance, I can think of a few people who could match or even defeat Habiki

Habaki just reflects your abilities

He can reflect probability manipulation, conceptual slashes that can affect even 1-A beings, statistics of his opponents to become as fast as them, reflected even Keishirou Magatsuki and so on

It still wouldn't do a thing considering said 1-A luck still got reflected by Habaki

And said 1-A growth won't do anything considering Habaki could even fight against Tenma Yato (and Habaki can easily kill Keishirou before he becomes 1-A)

Oryx should take 5-C in both categories one the profile's fixed due to Taking being passive

The Vestige seems like a good xontender for Low 2-C, speed=/= if nothing else

Pretty sure they (type 4 acausality makes them hard to talk about) resist literally everything the worm can do on a 6-D level

EDIT: not a 6-D level but still comparable to the worm afaik

No that's type 5. Type 4 means you're above the regular flow of Causality but not completely transcendent above it to the point even interaction with you is impossible.

Back