• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strength Contest: Tiers 10, 9, 8, 7 and 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the winners, and honored to be one myself. Remember, kiddos, having Mary Sue characteristics does not automatically make a character bad. ;)

ThePerpetual said:
Congratulations to the winners, and honored to be one myself. Remember, kiddos, having Mary Sue characteristics does not automatically make a character bad. ;)
Well normally but.....yeah, i agree with Perpetual here, yea.

Ahem... Saitama? Bayonetta? Broken/completely without challenge and super-sexualized, respectively, yet they're entertaining as hell. :)

True, but in those cases it is their Mary Sueness that is the whole point to their character. Everybody knows that theyre Mary Sues, and that is what makes them funny.

On the other hand, if you try to make a serious character, but it is very Mary Sueish, that is where you run into a problem.

strongest tier 10: Gold

reasoning: skilled in combat

Strongest tier 9: Napstablook

Reasoning: can actually harm robloxian, but its the easiest to dodge,

strongest tier 8: Napstablook

Reasoning: see above

strongest 7 and 6: just comments above this comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back