• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Streets of Rage minor-ish Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Alright, three small things.
  • First one, I recalculated the verse's 8-C feat, it's now 0.3 tons instead of 0.27, very minor.
  • Secondly, the Game Gear version of Streets of Rage 2 adds a super move for all three characters (Max isn't present in this version so only Alex, Blaze and Skate): here are the moves for the two characters that currently have profiles, SoR2 Axel gets Energy Projection, SoR2 Blaze gets Air Manipulation, both get a new entry in NA&T
  • Thirdly, when making the profiles I accidentally put some of the weapons exclusive to the Mr. X NightmareDLC in P&A and equipment, which is an issue because the DLC takes place in virtual reality.
    • Now, if R/F allows this, I would actually just make a separate ability tabber for SoR4 characters in Mr. X Nightmare, they also get a bunch of other abilities since it has a bunch of boons you can pick up as you go:
      • Pseudo-Flight (Capable of gaining one or even multiple extra air jumps with Air Master), Empowerment, Damage Boost and Damage Reduction (Can gain less damage or inflict more when under half health with Survival Instinct and Last Hurrah, while Full of Yourself boosts power while at full health). The Heat of the Battle drastically decreases damage, but causes it to increase as combo is gained), Electricity, Fire and Poison Manipulation (Various boons can apply elemental effects to Blitz, Specials, Weapon, Heavy and Super attacks: Electricity propagates attacks to nearby enemies, Fire creates a flaming aura around enemies when they land and Toxic slows them down as well as inflicting damage over time), Summoning (Hey Buddy summons a random allied low level enemy at the start of every fight, with the enemy becoming stronger if the perk is obtained again), Absorption (Vampiric Instinct causes all attacks to restore health), Statistics Amplification and Reduction (With Glass Cannon, Ground Level and various other perks), Explosion Manipulation and Homing Attack (Tactical Support causes rockets to be summoned when performing a super move)
    • If it doesn't, then they just get removed from the profiles.

Last edited:
Everything looks good.

Damage Boost and Damage Reduction fit better than Empowerment, imho, and you should specificy what kind of ally is summoned.

The allies are random, I don't wanna describe all the enemies in the game, and sure, but I think it'd be both since it activates only under a special circumstance

You can also link the streets of rage wiki or add a brief description (not for all, just to say what they are), just to give and indication of what they summon.

There's not really much to show, you just see an aura appear under a bunch of enemies then they're blasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back