• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stranger Threads: Minor Eleven Upgrade

Even if Eleven's dimension related abilities are a major debate point right now, the fact that she powered up the town's entire electrical infrastructure (and random cars aswell) accidentally as she was locking away The Mind Flayer should scale to her AP as a bare minimum if anyone wants to calc that, I believe.

I agree, Eleven's dimensional portal power is a debatable topic. And I forgot that she powered up a large portion of the town and electronics with her powers as she shut the portal. I would however say that is her season 2 peak. Her season 1 peak would be between that and the minimum that Clarke suggested in his explanation to the boys at the funeral about multiple dimensions and how to travel to them. Those two peaks should be mentioned in her stats key.

Also, what does AP mean? I am not good with acronyms.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Derpyrebound said:
Also, what does AP mean? I am not good with acronyms.
Attack Potency.
Thank you so much. Now I understand, and yeah her current stat page is horribly underestimating her abilities. A lot of her fights are suffering because these facts were not included in her bio and stats.

The Mind Flayer is probably around Tier 6 to possibly Tier 5 considering that it is an entire hive-mind interconnected to everything in the Upside Down, like Azzy said above

I don't think so. Eleven just repelled The Hive-Mind's physical manifestation, not the entire entity

I wouldn't scale Eleven to the full Mind Flayer just yet, as she only pushed back a small portion of it, but it's possible she'd scale to the Mind Flayer's storm feat, as iirc that was accomplished by the smaller "body".

Ultima Reality said:
Thank you. That was definitely needed for showing more accurate comparisions. However, I would debate a bit on the Mind Flayer being High A-6 due to the fact we don't know the exact extent of the Upside Down made by the Mind Flayer. Is it just alternate Hawkins? Is it the entire alternate Earth? Is it the entire alternate universe? But that debate is for another topic altogether.

As for upping Eleven to around the Mind Flayer's level. For the season two stats, I am in full agreement as even deflecting a small part of the Mind Flayer was no easy feat. We already saw what that amount of force from the Mind Flayer could do from what it did to Will. It completely shut down Will's mind until his mom could "reboot it" and created several tornados in the process in the Upside Down. For season one stats, I would say much higher than the calculuations I made but not as high as her season two rating.

Ultima Reality said:
Also, speaking about The Mind Flayer, should we consider the way it affected Will as some form of Spatial Manipulation / Reality Warping?
Considering Will wasn't even physically present in the Upside Down, and only saw visions of it caused by The Mind Flayer itself, yet the thing could still see and physically interact with him
I personally think of this as more of a quantum-super positioning kind of thing (existing in multiple states at the same time, in this case each dimension being the "state" Will is in). It was shown when Will was flashing into the Upside Down that he was physically there as he could touch and move things (i.e. the door to the arcade) and still be interacted with in his home dimension (i.e. his mom shaking him during one of his "episodes"). So, I think he has become a super flea due to his time in the Upside Down. The creatoes did say that the Upside Down physically changed him. Maybe just being in the Upside Down unlocked the super-positioning power or gave him that power.

As for Eleven being bumped up, I am in full agreement. She is not a 9-B at all. She's a lot higher than that with her ablities. However, I am also in agreement with spliting the calculations between seasons one and two. She grew quite a lot in power for it to not be mentioned in the key. She needed a deprevation tank to find someone in season one, season two, she just needs a blind fold and white noise.

Why don't we put her at "unknown, at least 9-B likely far higher" since we really have no way of judging how much power it takes to close space-time

I disagree. It is stated by that one teacher That it would take more energy than what all of mankind can produce to open/close a portal. That can be interpreted as the total yearly power output of humanity in the 1980's. Or at least, the power output every second.

I already did that in this calculation from earlier in the discussion:

Calculations for Eleven

=============================
Total Electric Power Consumption in 1983: 1606.17 kWh (kilowatt hours)

1606.17 kWh = 5,782,212,000 joules (5.782212 × 10^9 joules in sci. notation)

1 Gram of TNT has 4184 joules.

5,782,212,000 (J)/4.184 (J/1 gram of TNT) = 1,381,981,836 grams of TNT (or 1.381981836*10^9)

(1.381981836*10^9)/(10^6 (kg of TNT)) = 1381.981836 kilogram tons

Eleven opening/closing the Gate requires several times more energy than Earth could produce in 1983, which equates to being 1.381981835564 Tons of TNT when running the joules consumed in 1983 through a converter provided by Google (joules to TNT Ton was the exact search requirement to bring up the converter).

From Stranger Things Wikia:

After Will's funeral, the boys asked Mr. Clarke about other dimensions and how to possibly travel to them. Using an acrobat and flea on a tightrope as a metaphor, he explained that inter-dimensional travel is currently impossible due to requiring a massive amount of energy that humans are not yet capable of. He then explained that, theoretically, if the energy requirements were met, it would create a tear in space-time, creating a doorway—or gate— to another dimension. When Mike asked if it was possible that such a gate already existed, Mr. Clarke responded that they would know as it would disrupt gravity, the magnetic field, the environment, and possibly "swallow them up whole."

Quote: Mr. Clarke: You guys have been thinking about Hugh Everett's Many-Worlds Interpretation, haven't you? Well, basically, there are parallel universes. Just like our world, but just infinite variations of it. Which means there's a world out there where none of this tragic stuff ever happened. Well Picture an acrobat standing on a tightrope. Now, the tightrope is our dimension. And our dimension has rules. You can move forwards, or backwards. But, what if right next to our acrobat, there is a flea? Now, the flea can also travel back and forth, just like the acrobat. Here's where things get really interesting. The flea can also travel this way along the side of the rope. He can even go underneath the rope. In this metaphor, yes, we're the acrobat. More than humans are currently capable of creating, mind you, to open up some kind of tear in time and space, and then you create a doorway. Well, if it did, I think we'd know. It would disrupt gravity, the magnetic field, our environment. Heck, it might even swallow us up whole.

From VS Battles Wikia: Atomization: Applied only if clearly stated. It describes the energy to separate all atoms in a chemical substance. The value is 30852.2 (j/cc).

Eleven was shown atomizing the Demogorgon

Height of the Demogorgon:7 feet tall.

I did not exactly use the value in my equation. I left it as a foot note in the bottom in case flesh counted and the fact it was stated to be atomization to be the same thing as disintigration in dictionaries and the fact the Demogorgon did look like it turned into "fine dust/particles."

I take it the energy calc comes from the wordwide energy output every second? If so, Building Level+ seems to make sense from the calc

For the entire year of 1983 to be exact since that is when the show takes place. I just need a little help knowing how to put my results into comparable format. I think I screwed up the unit names.

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa Do you think you can help me clean up the units? I do believe I screwed them up. Because, going back, putting the final answer into scientific notation, I am getting 1.38*10^3, and I am not sure if it is kilograms or tons anymore. So far, the numbers themselves line up with around 8-C to 8-A.

Either way, the update has been applied. Now time to find the possible upper value that is the magnetosphere (magnetic field).

Edit: On top of the upgrade that she just got, I want to clean up her profile to make it more easy on the eyes. It could use a little design clean up.

Back